Chapter 6

Connor’s POV:

I let myself in thinking Tyler had just forgot to lock the door and realize the house is super hot. Yuck, you think he would at least turn on a fan. I cringe as I hear a loud bang and feel something hit me right in the middle of my stomach. My eyes are glued on Tyler’s pale face and round eyes as I fall to the ground. I’m shaking and holding in sobs as my hands try to apply pressure to the bullet wound.

Tyler’s POV:

The song ended and I wanted my story to come to an end. I grabbed ole faithful and placed one bullet in the gun. Nobody will miss me, they will be relived when they don’t have to worry about the fragile me. I can do this... The gun is in my right hand and placed in my mouth. The cold steel is disgusting but the gun is the one friend I can count on to be there for me when I need help. I could end all the pain by pulling the trigger. 

“I’m sorry,” I whisper to the empty living room as my index figure curls around the trigger lowering it. I wait for the pain and escape, but neither come. The gun hadn’t fired, it was old but it should’ve worked! No, I finally was going to have my peace. I hold the gun straight out  towards the front door and hit the side of it with my left hand causing it to go off. I glance up to see what I had hit and saw a pale faced Connor who was holding his stomach. He crumples to the floor before I could reach him. 

“Oh my God Connor! I’m so sorry! Please forgive me!”

“Shhhh I-I’ll beee okay,” he says faintly between shaky breathes. I grab his phone laying inches away and dial 911.

“Hello this 911 please state your emergency.”

“I’ve accidentally shot my best friend and he is losing a lot of blood.” I quickly recite my address and she tells me to put pressure on the wound and keep him talking. 

“Tyler...” He stops to spit out blood and I cut him off.

“Connor damn it, don’t you dare die on me. Please don’t, I won’t be able to forgive myself for ever hurting you.” I just hold him in my arms and we both shed silent tears. He places his blood soaked hand on my check before attempting to speak.

“It o-okay... L-love e-everyone,” his body began to shake uncontrollably and with one final breath and smile he whispered, “g-goodbye.”

“No... Connor, please don’t leave me!” I start CPR and try giving him mouth to mouth, but I’m pulled away from the body by a police officer. The emergency medical people check for a pulse and pull a large black bag out of the ambulance.

“YOU ARE NOT EVEN GOING TO TRY AND REVIVE HIM! PLEASE! I DID THIS TO HIM! DON’T LET HIM DIE BECAUSE OF MY STUPIDITY!” I keep shouting as two officers force me into the back of a cop car. They shut the door and I’m left watching the people wheel Connor’s lifeless body to the back of the ambulance.

Author's Note:

Please don't kill me for this... I hated writing this but it had to happen and I cried will writing this because I know what is coming next. 

But big thanks for everyone reading and this getting to 200 reads, so here is the next chapter a day early and I'll still be posting tomorrow.

If Claire *fancy1001* decided to write a collab would you read it? It would be a fanfic and include a lot of youtubers.