1.1

2 Year later

2 Year later

Marcos, Lorna, Luke, John and I were in alley looking for a mutant that we heard that broke out of a mutant detention. " You getting anything?" Marcos Aka eclipse asked. John aka thunderbird who was kneeling down on the ground trying to see if he could find the mutant. John has tracking skill and other powers but I get into that later. John, Marcos and Lorna find Luke and I 2 year ago they helped us they became our family.

"Working on it." John. "You seriously think she here, man? I mean, she was just two miles away." my brother Luke aka Drift asked the said to him. "She Close." John said truning his head to the side. "Closer then the last time she was close?" I ask him. Lorna aka polaris, Marcos and luke smailed and laughed. John stond up and looked at us. "She moving... strangely." he told us. "yeah. I'm pretty sure he just likes keeping us out in the could." Lorna said as she walks over to Marcos.

Lorna and Marcos are together and they are so cute together. Me and John are date too, John and I started dating a few months afther they find us. I guess now would be a good time to tell my name I am Skylar but everyone calls me Sky aka Prism. " What that over there?" Luke asked and we all turnd to were he was looking Marcos rised his hand and since some light over there so we could see what is was. It was part of a cop car light. "Well, that's interesting." Lorna said. John walked passed us. "told ya." he said as he passed us with a smile.

John was kneeling again picking up a piece of the cop light. "She's there. Inside." He said standing up pointing to a abandoned workshop across from us. John broke the lock on the door and opened it. "Hey go." John told Marcos and Lorna pointing to the side for them to go to. Marcos and Lorna went to where John pointed and me and Luke where with John.

John,Luke and I where looking around when we heard a Bang like something being threw. "Looks like they fond her." I said with grin on my face. John and Luke smiled and shook their heads. John put his arm around me and kiss me on my side of the head.

John turned his head he. "What is it?" I asked cause I know he heard something. "Trouble." He said. He looked at Luke. "Go tell Marcos and Lorna." He told Luke. Luke run to were they were. "Guys!" We heard him started but paused. "There's trouble." He told them.

"What is it?" Marcos asked as him, Lorna, Luke and a girl with purple hair and green eyes. "Cops. Coming fast this way." John told them. "Kill the lights." I said. "How many?"Lorna asked as she did what I said and used her powers to kill the lights off.