2.3

Luke P.O.V

We all run down the stairs. "She's in respiratory distress, and her temperature's spiking." Caitlin told us was she saw us coming down. "I'm a nurse. She needs help." Caitlin said as she stund up and I move over to clarice. "She portalled for miles." John said. "The energy that must take." I added looking at her."I can't, I can't breathe." clarice said. "She needs medical attention." Caitlin told us. Johnny shook his head. "We can't get a doctor right now." Marcos said. "Are you telling me you have this whole network, - and you don't have a-." Marcos cut Caitlin off. "A what? A Blue Cross?" "Yeah, we're on the mutant plan." I told her sarcastically ."No, we've got some first aid and some painkillers. Can you do anything?" Marcos said then asked.

"I took a one-week course on human variant medicine in school." "Mom." Lauren called her. "She saved us. You can help her." Caitlin sighed. "Yeah. Okay." She said to John and Marcos. Caitlin went over to clarice and started checking on her. "Her heart rate's through the roof. Without running tests, I can't-." Caitlin was cut off by clarice gasping then she started to use her powers. "What, what's she doing?What's going on?" Andy asked. "She may be in shock. If her system's crashing, if it's unstable, it may be affecting her abilities." Caitlin said. "What does she need?" I asked.

"Hypercortisone-D to stabilize her powers. Sodium polystyrene sulfonate for potassium. Something to restore her blood calcium.She needs a hospital." Chitlin told us. I shook my head, we don't have that kind of stuff here and we can't take her to the hospital. "Whoa, a hospital? She's wanted." John said. "She'll go straight back to jail." Marcos said. "I don't think you understand me. She could die here." Clarice started to use her powers again.

"What is that?" Lauren asked. We all turn around to see Clarice opened a portal. A car was coming right towards us. "Move!" I shouted. The car crashed into the portal but the only back half made it. I jumped out of the way so it would it hit me. sparks were flying every were. I saw Johnny push the kids down as he covered them as the back half hit him luckily he was extra dense Muscly.

Sky P.O.V

I woke up to screeching and a bang I got up from the bed and run out of the bedroom the first person was Sonya. "Sonya what going on?" I asked her as I walked over to her. "Calrice opened a portal and half a car came through." She told me. "Is anyone hurt?" I heard John call out. Sonya and I looked over the railing down to them before we head down stairs.

"All right, all right, we got to move her." I heard Luke told them. Sonya and I got down stairs and saw Luke lift Clarice from the bench. "Clear the table, now." Luke said and Marcos tossed side everything that was on it. Luke put her on the table. Marcos turned to Caitlin, "I thought you said she was overextending her powers. How is she doing this?" He asked her,

You could clearly see that he was concerned and frustrated at what was going on. "I think I was pretty clear, I'm not an expert." Caitlin grumbled, putting a hand on the table by Clarice as she tried to think of why this was happening. John came over to me when he saw me. "What are you doing up?" He asked me. "I wake up to the noise down he. What's going?" I told/asked him looking at Clarice. "Clarice portalled us from miles now her she's in bad shape." He told me.

( Hey guys so here a update hope you like it and here is a trailer I made I know this not good but I did my best so until next time ella_hale )