2.2

Sky .P.O.V

I felt something wet on my forehead. I open my only to close them back cause of the light. I groaning and moved my head to the side. "Hey your ok Sky." I heard Johnny voice say. I open my eyes again and blink a couple so my eyes could just. When they did I saw I was in my and John room and I was in bed. I looked to the side and saw John sitting next to me. "John." I said.

"Yeah I'm here." He said as he moved some of my hair. "What happen?" I asked him. I couldn't Rembert what happen the last thing I Rembert was me and Marcos trying to help a family. "You passed out cause you use to much of your energy." he told me. I was about to get up but John pashed me back down on the bed. "No you need to rest ok." he told I was about to argue but he gave 'the don't argue with me' look. "Fine I rest for now." I told him giving in. "Good." He said. He got up and Kissed me on the fore head. "I love you." He said looking at me in the eyes with a loving look.

"I love you too." I told. He walked out of the room leveling me to rest.

Luke P.O.V

John, Marcos, Sonya, and I try to figure out how to help Clarice . "I know, I know, Sonya but Clarice is in bad shape, we need to do something for her." "I've been trying to reach a doctor in Gainesville, I can't get anybody this hour," she reasoned. "Well, just keep trying." John said. "And we need to try to find a place for the family." I told. I lean against the marble pole with Marcos on the other side, not facing us. Sony let out a chuckle. "This family Who are these people? You almost got killed, Luke. We didn't discuss this." She said looking back and forst to Johnny and me.

"No, we didn't." John said then move to face Marcos. "It's about time we talked about this freelance job of yours and Sky's.You guys just run off and pull this without telling anyone?" Marcos took a step toward him."We help mutants in danger, John, Luke. Those kids are mutants, you sure as hell saw the danger." He told us.

"Don't give us that. This was about Lorna." I said making him look at me.

"So what if it was? We can't just leave her out there." He said angrily, "You don't think we want her back too?" John argued, "we aren't gonna help her by destroying the whole organization-" I started to say but I was cut off by Lauren voice. "Guys!" We all looked at her as she stond on the stairs. "You got to come. Something's wrong." she told us with a worried look on her face. We looked at each other before rushing down the stairs.

( Hey guys a new update hope you like don't for get to vote and comment. :) )