2.5

"I don't know. They just keep opening." John said as him, Luke, Sonya and I walk up the stairs. "She's able to close them for now, but I don't know how much longer she can keep that up." Luke counted after John. We stop walking and john look over at us. "Look, the cops are gearing up. I heard them call in the SWAT team. Next time the portal opens, we may have a serious problem." He told us making us panic a little. "Johnny, if they come through." I started but he cut me off. "I know, I know. We need to be ready to evacuate if necessary." He said to us.

"No. We have to get her away from here. We can't evacuate everyone." Sonya said but Luke shake his head. "Moving her is too dangerous. It just made it worse." He told her. I signed as I run my hand in my hair. "So, what are we gonna do?" I asked looking at John. "We're gonna hope Marcos gets back in time with the medicine." he told us making us nodded. Great it's a waiting game.

~~~later~~~

"She's burning up. This is getting worse." John said. Luke, Sonya and I where behind him. "It hurts. It hurts," Clarice whimpered, "I have to get away," she said. out of control. "We need to start getting everyone out of here," John demanded but Sonia didn't seem happy with the idea. "We are not gonna abandon this place," Sonia objected. "I don't see what choice we have. All right? She's opening portals every few minutes now, and Lauren can't keep this up." John said.

"I can keep trying, but... " Lauren trailed off, admitting she was getting tired and exhausted. "Mom has to be back soon, right?" Andy asked, looking at John. "Maybe. We need to consider the possibility-" He started to tell him but was cut off by Clarice when her body began twisting again and she was gasping and groaning. "This could be it. We might have to evacuate. Clarice!" Luke shouted as he tried to snap her out of it but it didn't work.

I saw the portal opening but it seemed to be bigger than the others. On the other side of the portal I saw that a SWAT team was surrounding the portal. Lauren immediately walked towards it, trying to close it. "I can't hold it!" Lauren exclaimed, grunting. Suddenly the portal was burst open and the blonde girl was sent back flying into a wall behind her. "Lauren!" Andy exclaimed and Sonia rushed forwards to help her to get up. "Look out!" Sonia warned as one soldier walked through the portal, aiming a gun at John and Luke.

"On the ground! On the ground now!" The soldier yelled. Instead, John disarmed him of his firearm, kicked him a few times and threw him into the ceiling above. Luke sent the knocked-out soldier flying back into the other side of the portal. The other soldiers raised up their guns.

I rush over to them getting ready if we need to fight but before anyone could do anything, Andy rushed forward. He used his abilities, his destructive abilities sent the SWAT team flying into the cars behind them. The wave of energy was so strong it made all of us stumble back. Apparently it also knocked Clarice down off the table. The second Clarice's body hit the ground, the portal closed. All of us rushed towards Clarice. Luke started to shake her, "Hey, hey. Clarice, wake up!" Things only got worse when Clarice's powers started going further out of control and small portals started popping up randomly through the building.

"What's going on?!" I shouted. "Get out! Get everyone out now. Go!" Luke said, forcing them to evacuate. "Lauren, come on!" Andy yelled, grabbing his sister's arm and pulling her away. Everyone stated to run but John, luke, and I. "Sky John go get everyone out!" Luke told us but I shake my head no. "No Luke I'm not going." I told him then turn to John. "Make sure everyone get out ok." I told him. "What No Sky! Come on." John argued with as he tried to pull with him.

"I need to help him I'm the only out of the two of us that has a force field." I told them making both share a look. John sighed. "Ok but you better not do over do it." He told with a serious look and I nodded. "I promise." I said. He pulled him into a kiss before run off to help others. I kneeled down beside Luke and put my force field up around us. "You should of went with him Sky." Luke tells me. I looked at him in the eyes. "No way I was going to leave you in here by yourself." I told him.
~~~

" Marcos and Caitlin better hurry up and get her fast!" I yelled to Luke as more portals open up and stuff was falling around us. "I know." he said. I could tell he was worried by the sound of his voice. A portal open up next to us and we saw Caitlin look at us. "Come on!" Luke yells to her and she jumped into the portal and fell on the couch next to us. "Caitlin!" I said and put my force field down and rush to help her up. "I got the medication." She told us holding up a bag of medication. She kneeled down next to us and stared to take the medication out. " I have to go." Clarice said weakly.

"No, Clarice, you're staying here with us." Caitlin told her as she open a needle and some medication in it"I need you to listen to me, and I need you to be strong. I have to stabilize her potassium levels." She told us as she put the needle in Clarice arm. Some stuff started to fall and more portal started to open I put my force field back. "We're running out of time." Luke told her "Hold this." Caitlin told him handing him a small bottle "Okay, Clarice, deep breath." She told her as she put more medication into the needle. "And be strong for me. Now!" She poke her with the needle in her shoulder and Clarice gasped. All the portal started to close. We all let a sigh in relief. "Thank god." I said as I lean against Luke.

~~~ later Luke P.O.V~~~

I was help people move some stuff and Clarice started to wake up. " Hey." I heard her said and I looked to the side to see her looking at me. "All this damage was it me? Is everyone okay?" She asked me. I sat down on the bed next her. "You were a little hard on the trees and some furniture, but people survived." I told her joking a little bit. She sigh. "This place needed a remodeling anyway." She said making me smile a little bit. I turn my head a little bit before I sigh before looking back at her.

"I need to ask you something. You kept opening a portal to the same road. Do you know why?" I asked her making her shake her head no. "I don't I don't know.I don't remember." she said me"I'm sorry." I really don't know why I said that. "What?" she asked me in a whispers and I shake my head. "You should rest. We can talk about it later." I told her getting up before I could walk away she grabbed my hand stopping me. "I'm sorry." she said. "It's all right." I told her giving her a smile. I walked away when I did I passed Caitlin and her kids and gave them a smile.

(Ok