Author note

Hey guys so I been thinking about this story cause I'm been working on a new one and I think I might continue this one but I don't know let so don't get your hopes up just yet. Anyways here's a little bit of the first chapter of the new story I've been working on let me know what you guys think.

I could be in bed with my lovely boyfriend right now but no right now I'm out here in the rain with my friend Marcos, my best friend Lorna and my lovely boyfriend John are tracking down a mutant that we heard that broke out of a mutant detention

I could be in bed with my lovely boyfriend right now but no right now I'm out here in the rain with my friend Marcos, my best friend Lorna and my lovely boyfriend John are tracking down a mutant that we heard that broke out of a mutant detention. I remember when I got my powers I was 14 I was just after my Mom die and my father became abusive and a alcoholic. John was kneeling down on the ground tracking the mutant by using his abilities. "You getting anything?" Marcos asks John I could tell he was getting impatient. Marcos is my friend and Lorna's boyfriend. 

"I'm working on it." John replies. "You seriously think she's here man? I mean she was just two miles away." Marcos points out. He is right I think to myself but I don't say it out loud . "She's close." John looks up and over to the three of us. "Closer than the last time she was close?" I asks sarcastically with a smirk, causing Lorna and Marcos  crack a smile.

"She's moving strangely." John stands up now. "I'm pretty sure he just likes keeping us out in the cold." Lorna jokes crossing her arms making Marcos and I laugh. I saw Marcos look to the side then lifts a hand emitting a ball of light that was shattered on the ground. "Look." He called out gaining our attention. "There." He points to a broken police light. "Well, that's interesting." Lorna and I say sarcastically.

"Told you." John told us with a cocky smile and walks in front of us and over to the broken light. "Hey, you all right? Want me to warm you up?" Marcos asks, pulling Lorna close. "I'm okay, you can warm me up later though." Lorna smirks, trailing her hand up his jacket. I Fake-gag making them look at me. "You hear me." I said then fake-gag again making them Playfully rolls her eyes at me and Lorna playfully push me.

I watch John as he was kneeling again picking up a piece of the cop light. "She's there. Inside." He points to an abandoned workshop as he stound up. The four of us walk over to the building, and John breaks off the lock, before pushing the door open. He signals for Lorna and Marcos to search one way and he and I search another.

"You know breaking the lock was kind of hot." I told him with a smirk. John rolled his eyes at me and pulled me into his side and wrapped his arm around my west. John then looked at the window. "What is it?" I asked him as he unwrapped his arm from me.

"Trouble." He said then went to go get Lorna and Marcos. "Guys, there's trouble." I hear John tell them. He came back into the room I was in with Lorna, Marcos and a girl with wavy lavender hair, and big green eyes. "What is it?" Marcos asked us. "Cops." I answer him. I felt a could feeling arise and my I eyes go to the icy-blue. Don't change, don't change. I told myself and I felt my eyes go back to normal. I look to see if anyone notice and I saw that only Lorna did. She know I'm losing control of my powers. I have ice powers but that's not the promo is my powers come with a alter ego and She not really nice.