3.1

Sky P.O.V

V

It's been a few weeks since Marcos, Lorna, and John found Luke and I

It's been a few weeks since Marcos, Lorna, and John found Luke and I. They help get me better after a couple of days. I was outside sitting on the steps looking at the stars when I heard someone coming next to me and sat down beside me. I turn my head and saw John ~one of the guys that helped us~ was sitting next to me. "What are you doing out her?" He ask me turning his head to look at me.

"Looking at the stars." I told him looking back up at the stars. "It's something my mom and I use to do." I said. "Use to?" He asked. "She got sick and couldn't do it anymore and when she passed I started looking at the stars more to remember her by." I told him with a small smile remember how my mom and I would lay in the backyard at night watching the stars. "I'm sorry." he said.

"Did she know about your powers?" He asked me making me look back at him. "Yeah she did and she didn't care that we're mutants she said 'that your my children no matter what you are and I don't think any different of you.'" I told him with a smile. "She was there when my powers came in." "When did your come." He asked me. "When I was 9 Luke and I where in the backyard. There was a big three in the backyard that are Mom told us not to go on but Luke didn't listen to her and she step on the Wong branch and he was about to fall but the next thing you know he's folting in the air. I stopped him from falling. Our mother saw and ran to us to make sure we're ok. She asked me how I did and I didn't know who I did but Luke did he said cause I was a mutant and he know that cause he was one and showed us his power and she said she didn't care that where mutants that we're her children no matter what and we couldn't tell anyone that we had to keep our powers a secret and we did." I told him.

"I'm sorry for your mom. She sounds nice." He said make smile. "She was." I said thinking about all the stuff she did for Luke and I. " so what are powers?" He asked me. "I know your brother Luke has teleportation and telekinesis and when we found you guys you made stuff felt in the air." He said looking at me for answers. I looked down and started messing with my hands. "Yeah Luke told me about that." I said as I looked back up at him. " I have telekinesis too but I also can make a force field and Psionic energy but the last one Takes to much energy for me to handle and I passed out." I told him and he nodded. I sound up and dusted my jeans off. "What to see something cool?" I asked him. "Yeah sure what you got." He said with a smile. I hold out my hand and he took it and I pulled him up and to me.

I put my force field up around us and use my telekinesis and we started floating off the ground a little bit. "Wow." He said when he saw we floating. I grin before putting us back on the ground. "Hey are you ok?" He asked when he saw my noise started to bleed a little. "Yeah I just not to good at use two powers together." I told him as I wipe my noise. I looked back at him in the eyes. It was like we were the only people in the world. I started to lean up him and I noticed he as leaning down towards me and lips locked together.