2.1

~~~FLASHBACK Luke age 13 Luke P.O.V~~~

I was sitting next to my to my mom who was sleeping in the hospital bed. She was dying from cancer. She is the only one that knows about Me and Sky about being mutants and she didn't care she still loved us for us. I was watching tv when I heard my mom started waking up. "Hey. where your sister?" She asked me and gave me weak smile. "She went to the vending machine to get something to eat." I told her. She nodded. "Good cause I need to tell you something." she told me and I nodded moving closer to her. "You need to look after Sky when I'm gone." I was about to talk but she stopped me.

"Luke it's going to happen there nothing that can stop it." I could see she trying not to cry.I nodded my head trying not to cry to. "I will mom. I look after Sky I promise." I told her. She nodded and moved her hand to the side of my face. "You're good boy Luke. I don't know what it's like having powers but I know you and Sky will make a different one day and help people." she told me. I was about to say something but before I could the door to her room open and Sky came in. "Hey mom." Sky said as she close the door be hide her. "Hey baby girl." She said and open her arms and Sky smile and hugged her.

I know no matter what happen to us we will have each other. And I will keep Sky safe even if I have to die for her I will.

~~~ Flashback Over. present LukeP.O.V~~~

I had blink in my arms and John had Sky in his

I had blink in my arms and John had Sky in his. "Is everyone all right?" I heard me ask. I nodded my head. " Where are we? W-What was that? What just happened?" The boy asked."Andy, calm down." women said to her son. "You okay? You all right?" I asked Clarice when I was she was conscious a little bit. "Where's my dad?" I turn my head to see the girl be hide me I shrugged."We know as much as you do." I told her."you have to explain this. What just happened? Where are we?." I heard the women asked. "This is our headquarters." John, Marcos, and I said.

"My husband is in that warehouse. We can't just leave him there." the women said. "We have to go back for him. He was shot. We need to go back." the boy said. "Even if we could get back, it is a very bad idea." John told them. "I know you want to help your dad, but that is suicide." Marcos said. "It's not gonna help him if we all get killed.""Right now, we need to take care of Clarice and Sky." I told them as I pick up trying to support Clariceas we walked and John just picked sky cause she was still unconscious.

"Where are you taking them?" the women asked. I just kept walking."Please. You got to help us. Can you get us back to my dad?" the boy asked as everyone followed us ."It hurts." Clarice muttered weakly to me. "I've never gone that far before." ""she's in no. Okay, here." I started to say but I was cute off when she collapsed and almost fell to the ground but I caught her before she could.

I didn't hesitate to lay her on a nearby bench. "No, no, no, no." The girl said, getting close us."Give her some space." Marcos immediately said, knowing that crowding Clarice wouldn't do any good. The girl listened and backed off, the boy rushed over Clarice."You've got to wake her up. Hey! Can you wake her up, please?""Ugh, kid!" Marcos finally snapped and glanced at Andy, "Look, your dad was gonna help me and Sky get my girlfriend out of jail. I want him here just as much as you do, but we cannot do this right now. All right?" getting the boy to calm down.
(Merry Christmas everyone here's a update hope you like it.
---- Ella_hale)