1.3

*The next night* It was the next night I was helping Sage with somethings when my phone went on

*The next night*
It was the next night I was helping Sage with somethings when my phone went on. I looked at ID I didn't recognize it. "Hey I got take this." I told Sage and she nodded. "Hello." I said when I answered my phone. "Is this Skylar Anderson?" A men asked. I don't know who it was. "Un-huh. Who's this? How'd you get this number?" I asked him as I as walking looking for Marcos, John or Luke.

"My name is Reed Strucker." He told. "My family needs help getting across the boarder." He told me. I find Marcos in one of the office talking to Clarice aka Blink. I snapped my fingers at him and nodded my head to the side in away telling him that I needed him. When he was close to me he learned close to me so I hold my phone between us so he could hear.

"You and the people work with, you do that right?" Reed asked. "Maybe." I said shared a look with Marcos. "Did you hear about that mutant incident? At the high school?" He asked. Marcos and I stayed quiet. "Those were my kids." He continue.

Again I shared a look with Marcos. I could tell he wanted to help them to but It was to much heat. "I'm sorry,I can't..." I started to say but he cut me off. "I'm a prosecutor with the city. I was involved with building a case against you and your associates for the district attorney's office."

Marcos took my phone from me. "And you're calling us for help? Now, why should We lift a finger for you?" He asked Him. I learned in so I could hear. "Because I can help you your, uh, your associate Lorna Dane goes by Polaris." I heard Reed say. "What do you know about Lorna?" Marcos asked him. "You want to help her? You can talk to me. You know about her medical situation?" I heard Reed asked him and my eyes widen cause I know what he's talking about but Marcos didn't, Lorna wanted to surprise him and asked me to help her. I am the only one that knows.

" What are you talking about? What medical situation?" Marcos asked him and took my phone and walked away a little bite. "What are you talking about?" Marcos asked him again I wasn't near him so I couldn't hear what Reed was saying to him. "Fine!" He yelled "I'll meet you just tell me." He asked. Marcos looked shocked I know Reed must of told him. Marcos hanged up my phone then looked at me I gave him a small smile. "Did you know that She's pregnant?" He asked me and I nodded. "She asked me not to tell you she wanted to surprise you and asked me to help." I told him. He nodded and pulled me into a hug.

"When do you meet him." I asked Marcos when we pulled back. "Tomorrow at the bar." He told me and I nodded. "I am going with you." I told him and he nodded and walked away. He know that arguing with me is not a good idea cause when people argue with me never win.

( I know that it's short but like I said my ipod charger is broken and when I get a new I will update again I am using my school computer for this. I hope I get a new charger sometime this week until then don't forget to comment and vote. and I wanted to know if anyone would like to make a Trailer for this story and if so just comment or message me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella_Hale )