1: the losers

✴ Raven ✴

The bell rang reminding everyone in my class that school was over for the summer. I walked outside to meet my friends. The losers, Bill, Eddie, Stanley and my twin brother Richie.

"Best feeling ever" Stanley says emptying his school stuff in the trash cans along the others. I do the same with mine.

"Oh yeah. Try tickling your pickle for the first time." Richie says making Stanley roll his eyes.

"Richie what the hell! I'm here too you know." I say in disgust.  I mean I may have foul language but at least I knew my boundaries. He just shrugged.

"What do you guys want to do tommorow? Eddie asked the group.

"Well we are going to start our training." I pointed to Richie and I. "Street Fighter."

Our parents never really cared for us and I matured a bit more than Richie and took care of us both.

To keep ourselves busy and not to think of our parents, the arcade is where we spent our afternoons.

"That's how you want to spend your summer. Inside an arcade?" I knew Eds would question our plans

"Beats spending it inside of your mother." Richie raised his hand for Stanley to high-five it but instead he turned it down.

I liked the fact Stanley is still our friend but is pretty annoyed by Richie and I's jokes. The whole group of losers are annoyed but mostly Stan.

"It's kind of true Eddie. I don't want to be rude but your mother is really uptight."

The rest of the losers nodded in agreement.

"What about we go to the quarry?" Stanley requested.

"Sounds good to me."

"To you it might. To look at Stanley with his shirt off." Richie laughed.

I smacked his arm. I noticed Stanley blushing and turning away.

"I would kill you right now if the police weren't here."

"G-Guys we have to go to the b-barrens." Bill was trying to find Georgie ever since he has gone missing. Well he believes he is. The rest of us not so much.

Outside the school was two officers and Betty Ripsom's mom. Betty was a girl that went missing a while ago.

"That's Betty Ripsom's mom." Eddie stated the obvious.

"Is she really expecting Betty will come out of the school?" Stanley is right. Who will hide, scare their family, and come out-  'Hey I'm alive and safe! I don't care that I gave the whole town and parents a heart attack'

"I don't know. It's not like Betty was hiding in home ec for the last few weeks."

"Do you think they will actually find her?"

"If she is still ali-." I cut my sentence short  knowing that Bill will start defending her.

"Yeah probably in a ditch, all decomposed, covered in worms and maggots, smelling like uh-"

"Eddie's mom's underwear." I finished his sentence. I smiled innocently at Eddie

"Shut up trashmouth number two." That was Eddie's nickname for me. I kind of liked it. I used to like Eddie before Stanley so it really doesn't bother me.

"She is not dead. She's m-m-missing." Bill defended her.  Richie apologized for the comment.

The losers started walking and I walked next to Stanley. 

"You know the barrens aren't that bad. Who doesn't want to splash around in shitty water-" That's when someone, Henry Bowers, pulled Richie down, taking Stanley as well.

"What the hell Bowers!" I yell as I see the two boys on the floor.

Just then Patrick Hockstetter took the kippah from Stanley's head and sent it flying through a moving bus. To my right i see Belch Huggins belch in Eddie's face.

"Leave them alone you bastard!"
"Yeah. Y-y-you suck Bowers"

Henry then turned to face us.
"Y-y-you s-s-say something B-b-Billie." Henry says mocking his stutter.

"Shut up Henry!" I defend Bill

"Why don't you shut up! You may be pretty but your a loser just like them." He pointed to the guys.

"You got a free ride because of your brother. But rides over. Summer is going to be a hurt train. For you and your faggot friends." Henry licked his hand and rubbed the saliva against Bill's face before he walked away.

"I wished he'd go missing."

"Maybe he's the one doing it." Eddie murmurs.

"Maybe. He looks like a killer." Well there goes my words. I looked at Bill. He didn't show any expression of what I said.

Well here I go again. I hate myself. I really do smh