14: Why Isn't She Waking Up?

NEW YEARS EVEE!!
2017 WAS NOT A GOOD YEAR BUT IT WASNT BAD EITHER BUT I LOVED WRITING THIS AND I HOPE YOU GUYS READ MORE FROM ME NEXT YEAR ILY ALL

WARNING: SHORT CHAPTER

Raven

So Stanley, my boyfriend, went missing. Underground.  Yeah. I hate myself. 

"Holy shit. I just lost my boyfriend. Holy fuck."

"Calm down, sis. He's fine. Somewhere." Richie comforts me. Well, tries to comfort me. 

"Stanley! Stan!" Eddie yells, leading the search. "Oh shit, gray water." 

I continued to walk on the gross and dirty water. I had to find Stan. I promised him that we will win against this demonic clown. As long as we are together. 

"Stanley!" I shine my flashlight down the sewer tunnel as I ran. I heard a loud screech and a scream like Stan's.

"Stan!" I ran faster and in front of Eddie.  I came face to face with a metal door. Everyone else helps me push it until it budges open. 

"Stanley?" I look around and saw noting but water going into a hole and more small tunnels. I saw his flashlight on the ground and picked it up. "Where is he?" 

Eddie shined his flashlight in front of me and I saw Stanley on the floor. His face was being eaten by the woman he talked to me about. 

"What the fuck is that thing?"

"I don't know!" Her teeth were sharp and there were hundreds of them on Stanley's face. Blood was dripping from his small face. She finally took her teeth away from his face and Stanley gasps for air. 

"Stanley!" I kneel to his side and tried to hug him. He pushes me away and screams. 

"No! No! No!" I cried feeling guilty of not being by his side. I left him behind and alone in the small tunnel. 

"Baby, it's alright. She's gone. Trust me, Stanley. Please." 

"You left me, you aren't my friends." I sobbed harder. I couldn't bear hearing him say this and not feel terrible. "You made me go, you made me go. You made go to Neibolt. This is your fault."

"Stanley, I'm sorry. Please stay with me. I'm here." I managed to get the words out of my mouth and got a hold of his shaking hand. He places his head on my shoulder and I kissed his hair. 

"We would never let anything happen to you. We're here." Richie says in a soft voice to Stanley. 

"You know I wouldn't leave you like that, Stan." He had calmed down and everyone was piled on top giving Stanley a group hug. 

"Bill." Eddie says. He had gone missing. Richie let go and follows Eddie deeper into the tunnels. Mike and Ben let go. Ben walks behind the boys. I told Mike to wait and help me pick up Stan. 

"Come on. We have to go find Bill." I grabbed his left side and Mike held the other. All three of us went into the tunnels as fast as we could and carefully. 

"So, Raven." Mike says.

"yeah?"

"Are you and Stan like a uh in a relationship? or what?"

"Actually yes we are."

"How long?" 

"Two weeks." We managed to catch up with the rest of the guys. Eddie trips and falls

"Come on, Eddie, get up. That's gray water."

"Where's my fucking flashlight?" Eddie searches through the gray water for the object and instead finds skulls. More and more popped up. Screams of terror were heard from Eddie and Richie. Eds picks himself up and runs as fast as he can through the water. 

Stanley slowly regains his strength and starts to walk on his own. 

"How are you feeling?"

"My head hurts bad and so does my throat."

"I'm sorry for what happened. I get it if your mad and you-" I rambled on mixing up my words. Stanley just put a finger to my lips and I shut up.

"It's okay." He held my hand the rest of the way. In my head I was still fearing the words said by Stanley before in this house.

- - - - - - - - - - 

At the end of the tunnel I saw something floating in the air. It was Beverly. 

"Bev?" Mike questions. We stepped into a large room. 

"Oh Shit." "Bev?"

"How is she in the air?" I stepped closer to my best friend. 

"Guys." Eddie squeaked. His flashlight was pointed towards a tower of old objects. Around the tip of the tower were rows of floating kids. "Are those?"

"The missing kids. Floating."

"Just let me get her." Ben gets support by Mike and pulls down Beverly by her ankle. 

"Bev." Ben holds her body down to keep her from floating back up. I saw her eyes. Her iris was crystal grey and her pupil was almost not visible and as if she was soulless. "Beverly."

Ben shook her thin body lightly, "Why isn't she waking up?"  Poor Ben couldn't bear to see her the way she is right now. "What's wrong with her? Beverly, please! Come on!"

We all just stared at the heartbroken boy who was starting to break down in tears as he was hugging her. Ben pulled back and looked into her lifeless eyes. He holds her face in his small hands and kisses her. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa" Richie says surprised. He was standing front row to see that happen. I see Mike's face and he looked a tiny bit grossed out. Eddie tried to contain his feelings in and Stan had no reaction. 

I smiled as Beverly's eyes were slowly gaining back it's normal color.  

"January Embers?" Beverly asks Ben in front of her. Those are the first words she is going to say. 

Ben responds happily, "My heart burns there too." 

"What?"

i love this pure boy that is Ben. he is adorable as heck. tomorrow is 2018 whoa