13: Neibolt, Again

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! or if you don't celebrate then, HAPPY HOLIDAYSS
really late new chapter

•Raven•

"Come on, Raven. You will get back to get ready for your date with Stan." My brother says to me from outside the bathroom. I was putting on a little makeup to finish my look. I wore mascara, a little bit of eyeliner and a light pink lipstick.

"I'm coming. I pulled a hat over my head and grabbed my bag with quarters that I stole from my parents earlier. I opened the bathroom door and walked down the stairs. The front door was open letting the warm air come in. 

"Bye mom!" I called out 

"Bye Raven. Have fun!" I heard her say from the kitchen. My mom has been happier for the last few weeks which was nice to have. I went out the door and got on my bike. Richie and I went down to the arcade. Richie runs quickly inside the second he got off his bike. 

"Give me the coins." He took my bag runs to the game. 

"Let's get this going." Richie takes the quarters and places one in each slot. "Get ready to lose. Again."

"You're on."

- - - - - - - - - - 

"Richie, Raven." I turned around and saw Bill inside. 

"What do you want, Bill?" I ask watching my brother play. 

"Yeah, You see that guy I'm hitting? I'm pretending that's you." Richie only turned once to see Bill. 

"IT got Beverly."

"What are you saying, Bill?" I didn't believe what was coming out of his mouth.

"IT, you guys. IT got Beverly." Bill repeats. 

"Well fuck."

- - - - - - - - - - -

We called up Eddie, Stan, Mike and Ben. Well, I called Stan and tell him the date is cancelled because our friend was taken by a psychopathic killer clown.  Bill, Richie and I picked up everyone one by one. Eddie was first, Stanley was second. He was already on his way to the park. We met Mike while he was in town. He went back to his house to grab something , Ben was outside the library when we were on the way to his house. We all rode to Neibolt, again.

"Can't believe this."

"We had to miss our lunch today."

"Not that. I can't believe I didn't do anything to change where Beverly and I left off. I feel bad. Who knew that the last time we were together would have been the last time she would be here."

"Oh. We'll get her back. I promise." His answer seemed unsure but so was i. I was scared to go back in the old creepy house. 

Bill was the first one in and then everyone was except for Stan. 

"Stan? Stan, we all have to go." I held out my hand for his to hold onto.

"Beverly was right. If we split up like last time, that clown will kill us, one by one." Bill states.

"If we stick together, all of us will win. I promise." He intertwined his fingers with mine and walked inside. I felt eyes on us but I continued through the house. It was still the same old, gross shape.

Bill led us down the same stairs he went down before we left Neibolt the last time. There was an old well on the floor of the basement along with broken wood and metals.

"Eddie, you got a quarter?" Richie asks the small boy with a cast that says 'LOSER' in black and a red 'V' over the S

"I'm wouldn't want to make a wish to that fucking thing." We were all shining our flashlights to the dark inside of the old well.

"Beverly" Ben calls down the long dark hole.

"How are we supposed to get down there?" I ask the group. Bill finds a rope on the ground and picks it up. Mike places and tests the rope to see if it was sturdy enough. Richie drops the long rope inside the well. 

Bill was the first one to go down into the well. Eddie went behind him, Richie after Eddie, I went after Richie, Stan after me, Ben after Stan. We were all inside a tunnel underground. Mike was going to come down until we heard a yell. It seemed as if Mike was in pain. There was another voice at the top with Mike. 

"Mike!" Bill calls up. There was no answer. 

"You okay, Mike?" I crawled back to the edge next to Bill. I saw a bloody familiar face at the top. 

Henry Bowers.

"Mike. Fuck" I hear Richie say. Henry's face was splattered with fresh blood and the light from my flashlight made his eyes brighter and creepier. An evil smirk was planted on his face as he pulls back the rope on the basement floor.

"Grab it, grab the rope." Eddie tells me.  I tried to hold on to it but I was on the verge of falling who knows how many feet down. 

"Shit." I curse. Everyone starts calling for Mike. 

"Leave him alone!" Richie yells to the bully up with Mike.

 "Run, Mike!" I yell. I heard every word Henry had said about the burning house. I knew he was going to hurt the boy. 

"I-I s-s-should get up there." Bill says. 

"Are you crazy? With what? Bill, he'll kill you." I tell him. The next thing I heard and saw was disturbing. Henry Bowers fell down the well hitting the walls as he went down fast. "Holy shit. Mike?"

I shone my flashlight up and his face was shining with sweat. 

"I'm okay." Mike responds placing back the rope into place. I sigh in relief. "Shit." Mike says. Something fell and I believe it was his ammunition for whatever weapon he has. 

"Come on, guys, where's Stan?" I hear Eddie ask. 

"What?! No, no, no, fuck." 

hello this is almost done. maybe a few more chapters to go. Idk if i should continue after it ends. should I make a sequel? maybe a separate book about only them? leave me suggestions yall. ilyy