10K SPECIAL

"Richie, what happens now?" I ask as we are from hearing reach.

"We move on." He answers simply.

"How? I don't think I can."

Images of the terrifying events appear in my dreams, before I go to sleep, even during the day.

"You will. I know so. You have us to help you with anything."

I nodded and Richie places an arm around my shoulder and places a kiss on my temple.

"Let's get our minds off of this and watch me kick your butt like I always do."

- - - - - - - - - - 

"Raven! Stanley's here!" Richie yells from downstairs.

I ignore him and finished packing my small bag before placing it over my shoulder and walking down.

"I swear it's a problem, Stan." Richie complains.

"I like to take my time, Richie. Unlike you, I want to look presentable to the public."

He pushes me outside before closing the door.

"I sometimes think if we are really related."

"Where do you want to go?" Stanley asks.

Weird. He had always planned out our time spent with each other. It was a quality I really liked from Stanley.

"The park will be nice." I say adjusting my body on Richie's bike since mine was not in good conditions.

"Let's go then."

Why is Stanley acting so odd?

- - - - - - - - - - 

We stopped riding our bikes and started walking as we were looking for a place to sit and watch the day go by.

"There." Stanley points to a patch of vibrant green grass under a tree. I nod looking around and admiring the beautiful scenery.

We both sat down under the tree's shade and placing down our bikes.

I placed my head on Stan's shoulder and his head immediately places itself on mine.

"Stanley" I start "I love you."

"I love you more, Raven."

"Like seriously. I really do. Thank you for sticking by me through this whole mess I never want to remember. But I do because it reminds me of the time when even time does get extremely hard, you're still with me. And I really want it to be like that forever. "

"Why wouldn't I stick with you? You're the best person I've ever met and I'm way too lucky to even have you as my girlfriend." He looks at me with kind eyes.

I really believed every word he said about me. I forgot about how flawed I am.

I really believed I deserved him. How I really deserved his love and affection.

"What now?" Stanley asks.

"What do you mean?"

"After the whole mess, will everything be back to normal?" He looks straight forward.

"Derry might be. The only thing that won't return to normal is us." I say with realization.

I look up to Stanley and he places a peck on my lips.

"You know why? Because we are stronger than we were before."

I snuggle closer to Stanley as a breeze runs by us.

OH MY GOD THANK YOU GUYS FOR 10K READS! I REALLY LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS ROLLERCOASTER OF A STORY OR WHATEVER YOU GUYS WANNA CALL IT AND I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS SMALL SPECIAL❤❤❤