11: Dark Endless Nothing

I know it's late, but I decided to post today, tomorrow, and Christmas :)))

+Narration+

Raven takes a look around. Nothing.

"Bill? Eddie? Richie?" Raven still saw nothing.

"Raven?" Bill places a hand on Raven's shoulder. "What's going on?"

"Bill? What's happening to me?" Her face was in fear. In Bill's point, her face was blank. Raven's eyes were closed and stood alone in the middle of the room.

Both kids were seeing different things.

"Richie! What the hell is going on in there! Your sister needs help!" Raven sees Bill approaching nothing and hits nothing. Obviously, Raven is sleepwalking.

Raven doesn't know and neither does Bill.

"I don't need help, Bill. I'm okay. Let's get out of here." She walks towards Bill and the nothing. Bill's face was flown over with fear and worry.

"Richie, I am not playing with you! Open the damn door!"

"Raven." The young girl hears. The voice of her beloved Stan.

"Stanley?" She asks to the nothing.

"Seriously man! Raven is acting strange. Come on! Open up!" Bill watches as Raven sleepwalks to the farther side of the room. Little does he know, she is hurting in her sleep.

"Stan? Why are you doing this?" Raven sees her friend leaving her. Alone with no one. All her life, she had no friends. She always lied to him saying she was happy with the people at school. She wasn't. Everyday, the poor girl was bullied and pushed around. She had no one to take care of her and to make her happy.

Raven, from then on, was terrified of the thought of being alone.

"You make me weak, Raven. You always find a way to tear me down. I just want to feel good in this world. I can't do that with you by my side. Have fun without me." Raven broke out into tears on the spot. Full on sobbing on the dark floor.

On the outside, a single tear dropped down her cheek.

Bill finally got the door open. As soon as he opens it, Richie comes running out knocking down Raven. Raven gasps for air when she woke up in a jolt. Her eyes bloodshot.

"Oh my gosh. Raven, your okay!," Bill attacks Raven in a hug "I was so worried."

"Yeah. I know." Bill pulls away looking at her confused "Let's just get out of this hell house."

The clown's fun is in fact not over.

Eddie rips his way out of an old mattress only his head showing, "Wanna play loogie?"

Green slimy liquid came out of his mouth and ran down the floor. He started twitching like crazy. Almost as if he was being electrocuted.

"Holy Shit!" Raven reacts. The liquid was burning through the floor like acid. Scared of being burned herself, she turns around only seeing three doors "Uh, guys."

On each door was writing in blood. The left saying 'NOT SCARY AT ALL', The middle 'SCARY', and the last 'VERY SCARY'. The answer was pretty obvious.

Bill runs and opens the door. Nothing was behind there.

"Where's my shoe?" The lights were turned on by the scared girl and there was Betty Ripsom. Screams filled the air with fear and Richie slams the door shut.

"Where the fuck were her legs?!" Richie screams, "What about that?!" He points to the acid spreading coming closer every second.

"This isn't real." Bill says to the scared twins, "Remember the missing kid poster. That wasn't real, so this isn't real."

Richie calms down and Raven thinks about what she has seen. She realizes that she will never be left alone by her own brother at all.

"Come on, ready?"

"Yes." "No"

Bill opens the door for the second time and Betty left. Replacing the scary image was now the old hallway from before.

"Oh thank fuck." Richie says relieved from not seeing the upper half of a missing girl.

"Where's Eddie?"

- - - - - - - - - -

"Eddie!" The trio barge into the room that was filled with cries of help. They all understood why.

The clown everyone saw before was now in front of Eddie, ready to attack the helpless boy.

"This isn't real enough for you, Billy? I'm not real enough for you?" The clown tilted his head making him more terrifying for Raven and Richie.

"Holy Shit."

"It was real enough for Georgie." At the mention of the child's name, Bill was upset. Anger filled his mind. The clown laughed maniacally and lunged at Bill.

"AAAH" Beverly came into the scene and forcefully plunged the metal rod into the head of the clown. Blood floated in the air. The metal sticking out from the edge of his right eye, where the red-head stabbed him, to the left side of his cheek. That one eye was now facing an uncomfortable position.

Raven ran to Eddie, sitting down with his right arm broken screaming at the clown.

"Come on. Let's get the fuck out of here!" Raven says louder than Eddie's creams. The clown turns around. His face was messed up even more. His sharp teeth were showing from the left cheek and his perfect eye blood red. Screams were now even louder than usual as he walked towards us. His glove ripped and hands were replaced by large claws.

 His glove ripped and hands were replaced by large claws

(the reddie moment tho. srry, back to the story)

He came at the group fast and flashed his fangs, earning more screams of terror. The clown laughed hysterically at the fearful children in front of him. In a blink of an eye, he slashed Ben with the sharp edge of the metal. Everyone watches as the chubby boy fell, bleeding. Bill keeps watch on the clown, who was walking away slowly and happily(?) from what he has caused.

"Let's go you guys." Raven pleaded. "Come on."

Bill follows the clown. He walked down stairs to see the clown going down an old well in a basement. Raven follows only to get Bill out of the house.

"Bill, we have to help Eddie."

- - - - - - - - - -

"NOOOOOO!" Eddie screams. How has he not lost his voice yet?

"I'm going to put the arm in place." Richie explains to the injured boy. Raven cringes and walks away to prevent her from seeing more stuff she never would want to see again.

"Do not fucking touch me!" Eddie refuses the offer from Richie.

"oh my god, oh my god" Raven turns completely around and puts herself in Stan's arms. Stan gladly comforts her.

"It's all gone, okay. Don't worry. I'm here." Raven stood still. She couldn't say anything. "Raven, you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine" On the inside, she was reminded about what Stan had said in her sleep. She still believed it was real.

fuck. i hate this. and love this. i need help. Also I have been thinking of changing the title of the book.... anywhoo thanks for reading this far. lyyy