Part 37

Slowly Qi lowered the sword above Yan Zhis abdomen.  At once he began the chant that would open her core energy center.  Then gathering his own energy into his hands, he released it down into the blade.  Once enough energy had gathered within, he gently released it down towards her core center.  Then feeling the swell of her energy rising up to meet his blade, he began to pull his Grandfathers Power Seed up into the blade.  Though easy to accomplish thanks to Xings instructions, it took time, and time was not something he had a lot of, but it was a magic that could not be rushed, least he hurt her, which he had no intention of doing.

Grasping the blade of his sword tightly, his mind fully focused on his own energy and what he could feel entering the sword, he felt the presence of his Grandfathers power seed begin to gather within.  Then placing his other hand over her abdomen, he released another gentle flow of energy to ensure that he had it all.  Once done, he began the chant that would close her core energy center.

Now that his Aunt was free of his Grandfathers Power Seed, he removed the sword.  With a wave of his hand, he dispersed his barrier and left her to rest.

Moving swiftly, and under a thick invisibility spell, he made his way through the main hall of Grand Zimming Palace, past his uncles harem women, past his personal maids, past his guards and into the short hallway that led to his chamber.   

Entering silently and unseen, he found his uncle in a meeting with two generals, so exiting, he created a disturbance.  Moving about the harem women, he fondled as many as he could to cause them all to yell and run about in fear, bringing the guards and his uncle running, as well as the two generals.

Knowing his uncle would find any disturbance to his harem women disturbing enough to cancel his meeting, he sat back and waited.  

Ensuring his women were fine, before suggesting they had all had enough to drink, he ended his meeting with the Generals.  Then returning to his chamber with the intention of putting the scrolls away that they had been discussing and returning to his women, Qi struck.  

With a sleeping spell, Li Jing fell heavily into the seating at his low table, then throwing up a privacy barrier, he lifted his uncle and dragged him to his bed before laying him down gently

As with his Aunt, he went through the same process with his uncle.  Once he had removed his Grandfathers Power Seed from his uncle and ensured he would be alright, he dispersed his barrier and left as silently as he arrived.  

  Now that he was alone in his own chamber, he raised a privacy barrier and lay down.  The next part was trickier because he would go through the same process on himself.  Following Xings instructions, he opened his core energy center, and brought the blade down to his own abdomen, but only this time the chant would be whispered into the hilt of the sword itself.  

And as the words passed his lips, the energy of the chant, began to pull his Grandfathers Power Seed out from his core center and into the blade and being able to feel the release, he knew immediately when it had left his body.  Closing his core center, he allowed his body to rest for a few minutes before he rose.  Being the Grandson of Qing Cang, and therefore having the ability to remove the Power Seeds of which he was now the sole owner of, he rose.  He had only one thing left to do, and he would be ready.

Then lowering his barrier, he immediately left Grand Zimming Palace for the Southern Mountains to his father.

___________________________________________________________

Bai Zhi, Feng Jiu and Bai Qian arrived at the Celestial Palace amid much laughter and giggling.  The journey is quite a lengthy one from The Peach Grove, so to entertain themselves, Feng Jiu and Bai Qian played a game that Bai Zhi used to play with all the children when they were little when he took them on long trips.  And because the trip took them over farm land, the game carried them all the way to the Palace.