Chapter 3 : Angel In Town

Abner's POV :

"So,  class!  Let's get the introduction done,  shall we?  My name's Abner Hall and you shall call me by name,  as I prefer to be called by my name.  I'll take your history class from now on and I don't think any introduction from your side is not required. 

I know each and everyone of you and trust me when I say I KNOW EVERYTHING. "Damn, it was so difficult not to laugh wild seeing those pale faces." 

The only thing you want to know about me is that I want full attention in my class.  You disobey,  you'll face the consequences,  I told the class making everyone clear their shaking throat and a few actually wiped their sweat from the forehead. Life's great!

"I'll be watching you closely, I said in a low voice and everyone straightened their spine.  Oh,  how I love fooling around with kids! I so missed it.  Good that the boss...oh darn it!  I shouldn't even think about it.  Who knows how many of those mind reading vamps escaped from hell. Though I didn't show but I chuckled, no,  laughed at their expressions in my mind. "Are we clear?",  I asked and everyone nodded their head yes. 

Saying "Now let's get back to class",  I started writing on the board ignoring Ace's angry face.  Maybe he's angry on me for ousting his friend from the class and smiled. "Lol, I'm really one heck of an actor! I'm so proud of myself", I thought to myself. 

Abe's POV :

I let out a big sigh as I saw the cleaner only. " Damn! You scared me, Phil! ", I exclaimed with fast breathing. " Haahaa ", he laughed and added " Sorry. But what are you doing here? Everyone's in the Med Lab.", he said. " Uh, nothing ", I said as I let out another sigh.

I went straight to the ground to sit under a tree and relieve myself of all the weird thinking my brain got itself twisted into. I love taking a break and get absorbed in my books. Yeah!  I love books and readings, all kinds of Novels and short stories, even children's bedtime stories. It's a way for me to escape my boring life. I just hate it! No excitement, no fun, no one to love, Just bullshit! 

After passing quite a while of time,  I regained consciousness from my no thought mode and opened that damn book to see what was inside it and what mystery it hold. Suddenly it got dark as clouds appeared all over the sky;  high wind began to blow and dry leaves covered my face as I slowly opened the book and turned over the pages.

I don't know why and neither can tell but I had a hunch,  a feeling that something was going to change,  something I was not ready for, something that I have always craved and my life's going to change.

With high palpitation I kept on turning the pages and finally reached on that part where that creepy teacher mentioned. It was only a possibility in my thinking that it may have been this book he was referring to. "But it's Jenny....could he have some connection with her anyhow?",  I thought to myself as I finally reached that part.  I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, I cannot deny that I was wishing and hoping for a miracle. I opened my eyes with an unknown excitement but only to be frozen to numbness unable to think anything due to a sudden shock that I was by every means unprepared for as my eyes fell on the very page. Yes!  I was!  I was expecting a shock but not like this! 

There Was a symbol drawn there,  a symbol that resembled my strange birthmark that existed on my back. A lot of questions arose in my mind. "Maybe Jenny has something to do with it,  it may hold a meaning,  and how the hell that teacher knew about this part of the book,  and did he know that I bear the mark but how did he, is he with jenny.....,  I can't remember what more I kept thinking about that moment.....I.....I-was simply at awe.