Chapter 16 : The Hidden Mystery

A/N : The Chapter is dedicated to my sweet silent readers. All of them ^^

Enjoy!

Abe's POV :

I kept on looking at the book with my eyes broadened in shock. In simple, I was just mesmerised. I turned my eyes towards Jane with question and she replied, " I don't know when that guy disappeared as I was closely watching you with heartfelt charm. " She said in such a sweet and melodious tone that melted my heart triggering a soft smile on my face, making her blush.

" I looked back to ask him what they spoke about but only to my dismay. The only thing that I could see was this book laying on the ground. "

Well... what can I say? It was finally time for some adventures! It'd be a lie if I say that I wasn't excited. Someone once told me, '' The one who doesn't understand dangers is the brave one " and by Lord! I really lack the sense of situation.

I took the book from Jane and proposed, " We must leave. I know a place. Come on! " I said as I took her hand and thankfully I could teleport perfectly this time. No sooner had I held her hand than we discovered ourselves in the midst of a beautiful small little village in the human realm in South Asia.

Moist wind was blowing, slightly cold, giving the sensation of passed winter. It's the starting of spring. It was drizzling and the only sound that prevailed was the sweet chirping of birds. '' What is this place? ", Jane asked charmed at the beauty of nature as she kept on looking all around trying to observe each and everything.

" It's a sweet little village, full of sweet little children and people ", I said and suddenly my mood turned deplorable as I slowly got lost in memories.

-Flashback-

" Guys! Let's go! Our parents are busy with their business ", Jules spoke unable to confine her excitement and being very naughty kids, except for Angy who always acted mature, we ran towards the village. " Hey! I heard there's a jungle nearby. Let's go and check! ", I exclaimed happily. '' Superb! '', Ace replied and we rushed to explore. " Sshhh ", suddenly Angie shushed us saying, " Look there! " " What is that thing? " Jules asked terrified as a most hideous and odious creature I've ever seen appeared in front of us from the jungle.

The fremd being in front of us was as humongous as a dinosaur with helical body structure formed in multiple tubes with sharp blade like scales. It had claws so scary that almost choked me to death. Its head was like that of a dragon or partly a wolf but humanoid. To our shock, I stepped onto a stick while I was moving back making everyone look at me scared half to death.

The beast heard the sound and started to advance towards us. It pulled off the bushes we were hiding in giving a roar worse than thunder that gave me a death jolt. The odious creature kept on staring at us as we stood there frozen.

It caught hold of Angie and she burst out crying. To our surprise, she turned and bit the creature such hard that he threw her away. We rushed to protect her as it started advancing towards her and we were eventually standing in the middle.

Out of the blue, an old man with rusty, torn, worn out blue clothes with sapphire white stripes appeared as a saviour. " You shouldn't have trespassed! '', he said in an angry tone.

Diverting his attention from us, he took out a strange charm bottle out of his robe and muttered something under his breath. Whatever it was, it seemed to affect the creature very violently.