The Halloween Party

A/N -
Happy Halloween everyone!!! Have a safe and fun night! Here is a short RoBul chapter to get you in the Halloween spirit.

America - Alfred
Serbia - Vuk
Greece - Heracles
Egypt - Gupta
-------------------

Vlad's PoV:

I was at school passing out the invitations for my yearly Halloween party. No, my party wasn't as extravagant as Alfred's but most of my close friends came every year. I had one invitation left to give out, I had decorated this one better than all the others. "Hey, Alex, here is an invitation to my yearly Halloween party!" I smiled and handed the invitation to my crush.

We were best friends but I yearned to be something more. "Thanks, Vlad," Alex opened the invitation and smiled, "I don't even have to read this, of course I'll be at your party, you always throw the best parties!"

     I smiled back and mumbled a thanks! The bell rang and together we walked to our next class. Only, a few days left till Halloween!

--------------

It was now Halloween and my friends began to show up for my party. Soon everyone was there well, everyone but Alex. "Sorry, I'm late!" Alex yelled as he came running down my drive way,"I had costume troubles."

I smiled, I was glad to see that he was able to make it. "No, worries," I replied, "you look great by the way."

He mumbled a reply. Alex was dressed as a pirate. I myself of course was dressed as a vampire. I held the door open for him and we walked inside to see what the others were doing.

"Hey, come join us you guys, we're playing seven minutes in heaven!" Vuk shouted.

     I wasn't so sure, would this help or hurt my chances of getting together with Alex? I didn't have time to make my decisions, "Come on Vlad, this will be fun," Alex grabbed my hand and dragged me to the living room where all the others were gathered.

Elizabeta passed a hat to us that had all kinds of items in it that represented their owners. I placed one of my hat ribbons in and passed the collection to Alex, he slipped a small rose into the collection and passed it back to the Elizabeta. Elizabeta shuffled the items, "Okay, let's see, how about you draw first," she said pointing to Heracles.

The Greek reached into the hat and pulled out a small jackal charm. With that Heracles was shoved into a closet with Gupta.

--------

Seven minutes later, Vuk opened the closet door and quickly snapped a picture. The photo showed that the Greek had fallen asleep on the blushing Egyptian's lap. Gupta shook Heracles till he was awake and the two walked out of the closet and sat down on the sofa. Gupta attempted to hide his blushing face. "Okay, lets see who's next," Elizabeta stated.

This went on a few more times. Some couples had interesting reactions and others simply sat and talked for seven minutes. Finally it was my turn, Elizabeta passed me the hat, I reached in a grabbed the first thing my fingers touched. It was soft and delicate, I lifted a small pink rose out. I blushed knowing exactly who had placed that in the collection. Elizabeta shoved me, rather painfully, into the closet. I tripped and banged my head. "Ow," I heard Alex grumble, I could just make out the faint out line of Alex rubbing his head where I had accidentally head butted him.

"I'm so sorry," I replied, I awkwardly held his head to my chest.

Alex's PoV:

I was thankful for the darkness that shrouded the room, I didn't want Vlad to see me blushing. Vlad always seemed to make me feel better somehow. I relaxed in his caring arms. I wanted to kiss him so bad. I practically couldn't help it. I grabbed his waist and pressed him close to me. I could feel his breath on my neck. I grabbed his face and pressed my lips to his. It took him a second but he kissed back. It was a magical feeling I thought I would never feel outside of my dreams. We took a moment to catch our breath. Then Vlad strung his hands around my head and roughly pressed his lips to mine. I felt him playing with my hair and couldn't help but moan a little. His fangs penetrated my lips. Both Vlad's and my mouth filled with my blood but I didn't care. Vlad licked at my lips where the blood spilled from. I once again let out a small moan. It was then that a bright flash of light blinded us and Vlad and I both blushed knowing our seven minutes were up. The others all laughed as we walked out of the closet. Vlad and I both were blushing profusely. My hair was a mess and Vlad's shirt and chin were covered with my blood. We sat back down next to each other on the sofa. It seemed we sat a little closer together. We were both too embarrassed so for a few minutes neither of us talked or made eye contact. Soon though I couldn't take it any more. I lay my head on his shoulder and whispered, "I love you Vlad!"

"I've always wanted to hear you say those words," he replied, "I love you too, Alex!"

With that we both kissed. This was the best Halloween every!