Chapter 6: six pm

Liza's POV-
I woke up with a really bad headache and then I knew it was probably from the loud music that was playing. I did my daily sit in bed for 5 minutes then get up routine. I finally got up and checked my phone and I got a reminder when I checked to see what it was it said "moving day" and I groaned I was excited to see my new house though . But then I scrolled some more and then I noticed I got a message from David. Immediately my entire expression lit up. I unlocked my phone and this is what he said.

(Texting)
David- Good morning :)
Liza- Mornin :)
David- How'd u sleep?
Liza- good but I woke up to a throbbing headache. Probs from all that music last night😂
David- haha sooo I was wondering if u wanted to go out to dinner with me tonight?
Liza- yes! Of course! Where too?
David- I was thinking somewhere nice?
Liza- sounds great!!😁
David- great! I'll be there to pick u up around 6
Liza- ok! :))

I sent him my new address Cus I wasn't going to be living with Gabbie anymore then shut my phone off. After that I felt a big ball full of happiness forms in my stomach and spreads throughout my entire body. I then let out a tiny squeal then started dancing around the room. Then I flopped onto the bed and I couldn't wait for what was going to happen at 6:00. But then I almost forgot that Today was also the day I moved into my apartment so I had to get busy before dinner so I called Gabbie to help me move all of my stuff into my apartment. When I first walked in it was beautiful. I was in love even though it was completely empty. Me and Gabbie started unpacking boxes then Gabbie asked me what was goin on in my life so then I decided to tell her about what David asked me earlier. "OMG SERIOUSLY???" "Yep" "AHHHH Liza I'm so happy for you!!" "Thanks gabs" then all the sudden she got a reminder on her phone "Shit!" "What?" "I completely forgot I have an appointment with my therapist today and I'm late!" "Oh no! Go now!" "Sorry I havta cut this short, good luck on ur date!" I laughed and continued decorating.

Davids POV-
I woke up a little early because I had to get some stuff done but when I opened my phone I saw the number that Liza gave me the day we met. I really liked Liza so I decided to ask her out then ask her if she wanted to be my girlfriend. When we kissed I felt something, like a spark between us and believe me, it felt good. I created a new contact for Liza and then texted her. I said good morning with a smiley face at the end. She replied 5 minutes later and then after I asked her how she was and if she slept well I finally asked her if she wanted to go out with me and she said yes. I was so happy that she said yes but I knew that I had to pop the other question so asking her to go out with me was the smaller thing to worry about. I give her a Time then I shut off my phone and start planning. I find a nice fancy restaurant and set our reservation for 6:45.

Liza's POV-
Finally it was 5:30 so I started getting ready for the dinner. I put on my makeup and put my hair in a bun then picked out a pretty red dress with some heels. By the time I was done getting ready it was 5:45 so I sat on my bed and checked my phone and I got a message from David.

(Texting)
David- hey I'm on my way! I'm excited :)
Liza- yay! Me too :))
David- c u in a few, be ready!
Liza- already am!😂 c u soon

Then I closed my phone and made sure I looked good...I did, so then I went back on my phone and went on social media for a bit. A couple minutes later the doorbell rang and I immediately popped up to go answer it. When I got there David was standing there wearing a black button down shirt with some black pants and his hair was combed. He looked good. "Wow you look beautiful" "thanks, you look very handsome yourself" "thanks haha" he sounded really nervous and to be honest, I was too. I really liked David but he might not feel the same way but I'm trying to keep it cool. When we get into the car David holds up a cord with a smile on his face and I New that the cord he was holding was an aux cord so immediately I plugged in my phone and started to play music that surprisingly the song that I had played was his favorite song. So just like last time we screamed, lip synced, we did stupid dance moves with our hands, and weird facial expressions but we had so much fun. When we got to the restaurant it was really nice and I was impressed. "Awww David you shouldn't have! This is too much!" "It's ok. I just wanted to do something special for you." Wow..He is such I gentleman I said to myself.

Davids POV-
When I got to Liza's apartment I rang the doorbell and when she answered she looked absolutely stunning. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She looked so good that I got really nervous that I would make a fool of myself. When we got to the car I showed her the aux cord and she smiled. I handed it to her and she picked my favorite song so immediately I started to sing along with her. We had a lot of fun. When we got to the restaurant I got a little nervous because I knew that it was almost time to pop the question. When we sat down we started to talk about YouTube and people we like to watch and surprisingly we both like to watch the same people. We made jokes and laughed. It was time to order food and Liza got pesto pasta and I got the fettuccine Alfredo. Once our meals arrived we ate and talked and laughed like we've been doing but now I felt like it was time to ask. "Um Liza?" "Yea" "i have a question.." "yesss?" "Do you uh want to be my girlfriend?" "Yes! A million times yes!" I was so relieved that she said yes when we sat down I said "Liza, when we kissed last night I felt this spark fly between us and Ive liked you ever since the day I laid eyes on you, and I want you to know that i will always be there for you no matter what." "Aww David thank you. And I felt something when we kissed too and I've liked you since I saw you too, ugh! You took the words out of my brain and put them in you mouth!" We both laughed. When we finally finished up we decided to go on a walk. We talked and laughed at each other's jokes and then finally we decided to drive home. Instead of listening to music we talked more and laughed more until we got to Liza's apartment. When we got there I walked her up and we quieted down for a second then when she was about to walk into her apartment she turned around and kissed me. But we kissed longer this time and I enjoyed it a lot. Once we pulled away we said goodbye and she closed the door. I had a smile on my face the entire way home.

Ok so this is my favorite chapter so far lol but I was trying to make their time of being friends longer but I forgot to put it into the last chapter so I just did my best. This is the longest chapter I have ever made so I hope you enjoyed! Make sure to vote and comment (btw sorry I haven't updated in 2 days I will try and update more)
~Siena💗