Chapter 30- Hello..again

Liza's POV-

the next day me and David went to the police station together. I felt scared and anxious but I knew I wanted to do this. The police officer took me to the persons jail cell and then I said something. "who are you." everyone was silent. "I said who are you and why did you kill all those innocent people." I spoke louder. "YOU BASTARD SAY SOMETHING." I was getting angry until he turned around and I was shocked to see my ex boyfriend. "hey baby."he said. I stuttered.  "What the hell Micheal!" "I knew I would find you." I was in total shock and couldn't believe that this was actually real. "why did you leave me baby." "don't call me baby you bastard. why did you kill all those people?" he was smiling and laughing but I didn't want to play this little game of his. "ANSWER ME" I demanded. "alright baby calm down. I killed all those people because I was lookin' for you, so we could get back to what we started. "I never want to get back to where we started. not even for a split second." I start to cry and before I leave the room he says "you will understand one day baby." I run out of the room crying and run into davids arms. he walks with me to the car. we sit for a moment as I calm myself down and then David says "if you don't want to talk about it know, you don't have to." I said "no. no its fine. you deserve to know."" it all started back in high school..I was 15 and it was me and Micheal. I loved him and I thought he loved me. it turns out that he started cheating on me because I couldn't give him what he wanted...sex. so I broke up with him after I found out what he was doing. I finally was feeling better about myself maybe like 5 weeks after I broke up with him and my friends invited me to a junior party even though I was only a freshman. I didn't think too much of it because I was going to be with my friends but when I went away for a couple minutes. Micheal was there and I could tell he was drunk. he started to get closer to me and started putting his hands on me. he fought me into a room as I screamed for help. Micheal tried to rape me. if my friends didn't hear my cry for help. Micheal would have successfully raped me." I started to cry from the memories from that relationship. David puts his hands around me and hugs me tight. "Liza, look at me." I did. "I will never let him or anyone else, touch you again. you are safe with me love. I love you so much" I feel a wave of comfort fall onto me as he uses his word to make me feel better. he kisses me on the head and suddenly everything feels right. "I love you too. I will never stop loving you. you are the love of my life. thank you for loving me." "with pleasure baby." we kiss passionately and drive home.

hey guys! hope you enjoyed this chapter. I got kinda emotional making this chapter and idrk why. sadly, I've decided that this story is going to be coming to an end soon BUT that doesn't mean I'm gone. I will be making a part two to this book and I have a surprise at the last chapter ;) anyways THIS BOOK IS RANKED #174 IN THE VLOG SQUAD HASHTAG lolol anyways thank you for reading my story and helping me get to the place I am now. make sure to vote and comment.

xoxo -siena :)