Chapter 28- New Place

Lizas POV-

Ive been an emotional mess the past couple weeks. Im doing better and im ready to get back to work. i havent posted a video in three weeks but there were still a lot of things that need to get done before i film a video. for instannce, i dont have anywhere to live since i was forced out of my apartment. So i decided to start looking at houses. i visit a couple of websites and look at the apartments that they have  but none of them looked appealing to me. the one that i first moved into was perfect. Thoughts from the shooting flooded back into my head. Before i got emotional i cleared that from my mind and started to look some more. I finally came across a decent looking apartment. it looked really nice and simple. i looked at the price, not bad. everything looked good until i looked at the location. it was located all the way in san fransisco. There was no way i was moving all the way from San Fransisco for an apartent. i was starting to loose hope until i came up with an amazing idea. "A House" i said proudly. Having a house is a lot more responsibility but i was willling to give it a shot. i search for houses in LA and a lot of them were big and expensive and not really my taste. i looked for over 45 minutes until i finally came across thee perfect place. it had 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a big kitchen, a nice living room, an office, and a backyard. the price was great and it looked like my kinda style home. I got nervous about the location but when I looked, it was only 20 minutes away from all my friends! Not bad I thought to myself. I finally decided to buy the house. I called David cus he was out getting groceries. *on phone* "hey David!" "Hey babe, what's up?" I just bought a house." I was so excited I just blurted it out. "What? That's awesome babe!" "I know it's not that far from where you guys are either!" "Great! Lemme call you back in a couple minutes, I'm in the checkout line." "Ok" "be home soon babe. I love you" "I love you too" *hangs up* I browsed the internet as I waited for David to come home.

IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SINCE FEBRUARY!! I FEEL HORRIBLE BUT IM ALIVE AND BREATHING! Sorry again guys that I left u hangin for a while but I'm back and I will be better with updating my story. Sorry that this is short and shitty but next chapter will be longer. Love you guys! Comment down below some chapter ideas u would like (it can be anything) make sure to vote and comment!
~siena:)