Chapter 18: i promise

Takes place on their 10 month anniversary..
Davids POV-
Today was me and Liza's 10 month anniversary and I wanted to do something special for the night, that's when it hit me. I picked up the phone and called Liza. It took a couple rings then she picked up. "Hello?" "Hey Liza, happy anniversary!" "Happy anniversary!" She said "are you free tonight?" "Uh duh, what are we doing" "It's a surprise.." "oh god?" She said in a silly voice . I laughed "You will see, I will pick you up at 8" "sounds good, see you then!" "Ok, love you!" "Love you too" then we hung up.

Liza's POV-
Today was me and Davids ten month anniversary and I was so excited to see what we were doing.  I got a call from David. He asked me if I was free in a joking way and that he was planning a surprise for the both of us. I had no idea what he was planning but I was excited to know what he was up to.

8:00pm (still Lizas POV)

It's finally 8:00 and I hear my doorbell ring. I go to answer and I open the door to see my handsome boyfriend, David Dobrik. He pulls me close to him and he gives me a long passionate kiss. I smile when we pull away and I went to go get my stuff. When I come back he says "you ready?" "Yep" then he grabs me by the hand and we both get in the car. I assumed we were going to a restaurant but a couple minutes into driving it totally catches me by surprise that David drives on a road that goes into the woods. "Where are we going?" I asked "you'll see" he said then he smirked. I was so confused but then the road ended at the edge of a cliff. When we get out of the car I thought I was about to cry in happiness. I knew I was about to so i let it out. "Surprise!" David said. David set up a picnic at the edge of a cliff that had an entire view of LA. "Oh my God David." I immediately started sobbing as I threw myself into his arms. "Do you like it?" He said "David, this is so perfect, Thank you so much I love it...I love you" and then I hugged him again with tears still running down my face with happiness. "I love you too pookie" I loved when he called me pookie. It was so cute. "I love you too bubba"

Davids POV-
When Liza saw the scenery she burst into tears. I was so happy she liked it. I then take her by the hand and walk her over to the blanket while she's using her other hand to wipe her tears. I lit candles and I bought food from Chipotle and I had a little speaker playing music for the both of us. Liza continued to cry and hug me and thank me. "I love you bubba" she said. Bubba? I thought to myself. I liked my new name. "I love you too pookie" after she stopped crying we started to eat talk and laugh for hours and hours. While we were talking one of our favorite slow songs came on so liza got up and reached for my hand and I knew what she was trying to do so I grabbed her hand and we started to dance.

Liza's POV-
I think this has been one of the best nights I have ever had and I got to spend it with my perfect boyfriend. We were dancing on the cliff looking at the view. "The view is beautiful" I said "not as beautiful as you, pookie" he said. I blushed and I rested my head on his shoulder. After a while he pulls me off and he pulls something out from his pocket. It took me a second to figure out what it was then I realized it was a ring box. I immediately thought he was proposing, but he wasn't getting down on one knee. "David.." "I'm not proposing but I bought this ring to show how much I love you. This is a promise ring because I promise to never leave or hurt you, I promise to love and care for you and I know we are young but I promise one day I will get down on one knee and propose to you" I started to cry "i don't know what I would do without you..I love you Liza Koshy.." I immediately jumped into his arms while crying. "I love you too David Dobrik" I said while crying. Then we stood their at the end of the cliff in each other's arms.

EXAMS R OVER I CAN FINALLY GO A NIGHT WITHOUT CRYING! Jk hahah anyways Ik I moved from like a couple months into dating to like 10 months but I like to rush stuff lol. anyways I hope all of you have had a wonderful day! Make sure to vote and comment!
~siena:)