Chapter 8: telling the world

Davids POV-
I woke up with Liza in my arms. I loved her so much. I sat there and admired her beauty as she slept..she was so cute and beautiful I kept saying to myself. I'm so lucky I said in my head then I kissed her on the head then she woke up. Good morning beautiful I said. She said good morning in a very tired voice then she smiled and gave me a kiss on the lips. We kissed for a good minute then we pulled away. It then came to my mind that we haven't told anyone that we are officially dating yet. "Liza?" "Yea?" "We haven't told anyone that we are officially dating yet" "oh my gosh we have to talk everyone! We should make a video." "Good idea plus I don't feel like calling everyone" we both laughed and I pulled out my camera and started vlogging.
I talked into the camera and said that me and her have an announcement to make them I start to countdown "1..2...3...." "we're dating-" "I'm pregnant." "What?" We both laugh and turn off the camera. "You better not be pregnant" I said "she laughed and said "don't worry I'm not" then laughed again. I kissed her again and this time we kissed for 2 minutes straight. I loved her so much.

Heyo! Sorry this chapter is supperrrr short but I'm only allowed to have my phone for 15 minutes until I get my phone back for real. Anyways next chapter is going to be interesting ;)) anyways stay tuned! Make sure to vote and comment!
~Siena💗