Chapter 24: please.

previously on chapter 23... 

Lizas POV-

i woke up in an ambulance. i was dizzy and confused. i look over and i see David with his hands buried in his face. i wanted to say something but it was kind of hard to speak. finally im able to let out a word. "D-David?" he lifted his head up and when he saw that i was awake. he got up from his seat and sat near my head. "Liza!" i looked at him again and there were tears in his eyes and all on his face. i started to cry. a man dressed in a police outifit came up to me and said, "hello Liza, how are you feeling?" i started to cry some more. i couldnt speak. it was too hard. "ok..give her time" she will speak when shes ready." the police officer said. Then he went to go sit down again. i wanted David...i wanted him to kiss me and tell me everythings going to be ok. then my wish came true. David stayed by my side. one hand holding my hand and the other holding my forehead as he lightly kisses me and tells me everything is going to be ok. i wanted to hug him and kiss him but my body felt numb. at this point i was sobbing. David kept rubbing and kissing my head until i closed my eyes and fell asleep again.

a couple hours later...

i woke up again but this time in a room.  i look around and now i know where i was. i was at the hospital. i looked around some more and i see David. sitting in a chair next to me holding my hand and crying into my hand as he  mumbles. i try to speak again..it still hurts but i cant see David like this another second. "David." i say in a choked up voice. he looks up and smiles. "hey pookie!" i started to cry again. i regain my strength to all my body parts and hug him. he hugged back but he told me to take it easy. i kissed and hugged him some more. "i was so worried..i thought i was going to loose you." i looked into his hurting eyes. i wanted to say something..but it hurt so bad. i started to point at my throat to tell him that it hurt. suddenly i see a water cup and i pointed at it. he went to go get it and i took a sip then it was suddenly easier to speak. "I-I love y-you so much" i said. he gave out a big sigh of relief and started to cry again. we hugged amd kissed some more. then all the sudden a man that looked familiar from the ambullance came in the room. "Hey Liza, how are you feeling" i took another sip of the water "b-better" i said in a scratchy voice "glad to hear..now liza i know you are just waking up but you need to tell me everything that happened before you got here" my heart sunk as all the episodes of that horrifying time flooded into my brain. i took a bigger sip of the water. "well..here goes nothing"

a couple hours earlier (before i cut it off to Davids POV)

i layed under my bed in fear. im still on the phone with 911 and i realized i should have locked my door. i can hear the footsteps getting closer and closer until finally the door opens. he called my name again and i bit my fist trying not to make a sound. i sat there in fear hoping he wouldnt find me. everything was quiet until something grabs my feet. my heart stopped as i sat there for a milasecond in fear. he pulled me by my feet out from under the bed, i dropped my phone along the way with the lady still on the line. i kept screaming and squirming so he wouldnt have full domination over me. he kept trying to grab me but i wasnt giving up now. but then everything freezes when the police kick open the door. i froze to see what was going on but thats when he grabbed me and put me under his arm and held the gun u to my head. i started to cry. "Sir, im going to need you to lower the gun from her head and nobody gets hurt." he kept sayng no and the more he kept saying no the more closer the gun got to my head. "please. please. please..." i kept saying "fine i guess we are going to have to do this the hard way. "suddeny the police officers kicked the gun out of his hand annd the uy who was holding me threw me on the grond and i hit my head prettty good. things started to get blurry and it became very hard to stay awake. but i couldnt do it.

(present)

"..and thats everything that happened before i blacked out." David looked shocked and started crying more. "what about that gun shot? i heard a gun shot and then thats when i saw you carrying Liza out" "oh yea..i shot him in the leg because he was getting too aggressive to hold him down.." "oh." David said. David walked over to me again and i could feel his tear drops falling onto my forehead. then David walked over to the police man and gave him a hug too. "thank you..Thank you so much for saving her." "its my pleasure David now Liza you take it easy..you hit your head pretty good back there." "i will. thank you for everything" "my pleasure" then he walked out. and David cuddled up next to me and we taalked for a long time then we fell asleep. safe.

this series aint over yet...more to come! thank you guys for showing so much love on this series! i really appreciate it :) make sure to vote and comment!

~siena:)