Chapter 3: Driving

Liza's POV-
Me and David put all of my stuff in his trunk then got in the car. We sat there in silence for a moment and hen he asked me "soo why'd you move to LA?" I said "well mainly because I dropped out of college to pursue my dream of becoming a famous YouTube star and because I needed to start a new chapter in my life". "That's awesome" David said. Then I asked him "have you always lived here?" He said "no I had to illegally immigrate from Slovakia to Vernon hills Illinois. But then I decided to move to LA Cus like u, I dropped out of college to become a YouTuber." "Sick." I said thinking to myself how stupid that sounded but he didn't seem to care. After that we just drove in silence but then he asked me if I wanted to listen to music. I said sure and he asked if he could play one and he played one of my favorite songs and we started to sing along together. We screamed and laughed and did stupid dance moves with our hands but even though we probably looked stupid we were having so much fun. Then after that we arrived at Gabbie's apartment. I had to live with Gabbie for a little while because my new apartment wasn't ready for me to move in yet but it should be ready in a couple of days. When we pulled in David asked for my number before I got out of the car. I typed in my number and smiled and waved goodbye as he pulled out. Gabbie wasn't at her apartment yet because I couldn't see her car so I sat and waited just thinking about David..

It took me forever on what I was gonna write in this chapter lol. The next chapter will probs be short or long..idk yet but the next chapter after that will probs be rlly long. Hope you enjoyed make sure to vote and comment!
~Siena💗