Chapter 11: Target Vlog

Davids POV-
I decided to do something fun with Liza for my next vlog and after watching her past videos on her channel. Knowing that Liza really likes target I decided to go to target and see what footage we can get because I'm almost out of ideas. I called Liza up to tell her we are going to target. (Over the phone) "hey Liza" "hi David" "so I was wondering if u wanted to go to target with me?" "Yes! I love target hahahah" "haha ok I'll pick you up" "see u in a few" "ok bye love you" "love you too" (off the phone) I got my camera and hoped in the car on my way to Liza's apartment.

Liza's POV-
David is like my dream guy. He asked me to go to target and that's a pretty big deal for me! I laughed to myself. I heard a knock on the door and I knew it was David. I went to the door and David was standing there. He smiled at me then gave me a peck on the lips and kissed back. I went to grab my phone and then we were on our way to target. On their way we talked about our relationship and that I had a funny idea for a video. When we got to target he pulled out his camera and started vlogging. We made so many puns and jokes we laughed so hard it was crazy. Once we were done we got a couple of groceries that we actually needed then left smiling together while holding hands.

This was just a cute little chapter about David and Liza ☺️ but I swear to god I left my phone for like 2 days and now I have 400 READS?!?! Whatgttttt?!?! Where did u guys come from? Lol thank u guys sm! Ily all make sure to vote and comment!😘
~Siena💗