Chapter 15: Sleepover part 2

Liza's POV-
As we were driving to Zane's house I had a million thoughts running through my head. I was nervous and excited at the same time but I still didn't really know who Zane was so I was a little nervous to sleepover at his house. Well at least David is there I thought to myself. Once we arrived at the house we ring the doorbell and I take a deep breath. After about 30 seconds a man answers the door. "Hey David!" "Hey Zane!" David and him hug then he walks over to me. I introduce myself, "hi! I'm Liza, Davids Girlfriend" "Ohhhh so this is Liza! David has told me so much about you.." I blush "I'm Zane!" I shake his hand and he invites me in. When I walk in I see more people in the room a lot of them look familiar from Davids vlog but some of them were unfamiliar. As I'm looking around I hear Davids voice, "guys! I want you all too meet my girlfriend Liza Koshy!" Everyone looked at me and I felt very uncomfortable but then a girl and a boy came up to me. They introduced themselves as Kristen Mcatee  and Scotty Sire. they were really nice and we talked for a long while and then I walked over to some other people and made some new friends. After talking to these people I see Gabbie and walk over to her. "Hey Gabbie" "Hey Liza! What's up?" "A lot has happened and I need to tell you all of it." "Fill me in!" I told Gabbie about our date and our first kiss. "Wow. Had anything else happened between you guys?" I smiled at the thought of it "well....there is one more thing." "Go on." She said. I then told her everything about the first time and the second time we did it. "Oooh get it liza!" I laughed. Everyone eventually decided that we were all going swimming so all the girls went into a room together and changed but I tried my best to hide my body because I was self conscious about myself but then a bunch of girls ask me why I'm doing that and then I explain that I'm very self cautious after that a girl named Corrina tells me that it's ok to feel that way but you are beautiful and you don't need to be ashamed of your body. I then felt more comfortable. I thanked her and changed into my bathing suit. We swam for a long time and had a lot of fun. After a good 3 hours of swimming David and I were the only ones still in the pool. David was swimming laps and I was sitting on the edge of the pool with my feet in the water. David then gets out of the pool and sits next to me and kisses me on the lips. We pull away. "I love you so much Liza" "I love you too David" then we kiss again then dry off and join the others.

Hey guys! So sorry I Haven't updated in like a century lol I've been out of town and I've been busy with family stuff but I come home tomorrow and I will be back on my normal updating schedule soon. Part 3 is coming soon! Hope you enjoyed! Make sure to vote and comment!
~Siena :)