Chapter 27: remebering

Davids POV-

Liza was on the floor sobbing and hugging me. She wouldnt tell me why but i knew what it was. "Liza, i know your scared but you have to stay strong" she cried some more. "a-a-all t-t-those p-people...dead" Before we left the doctors told me that some of her memory was blurry so she didnt remeber a whole lot from the shooting which meant she didnt remeber all of the people that died before he came to her. "Liza i know they are  dead but all that matters now is that your ok" before she could say anything i pulled her in for a hug and whispered in her ear "i love you. i love you so much an i will never...ever let that happen to you ever again..i promise" Liza finally calmed down and i picked her up from off the floor. i carried her to the couch and got her a blanket and her favorite stuffed animal..Pookie. i got popcorn and drinks and i put on a movie. i picked a movie that wouldnt freak liza out too much because of everything that was hapening to her. Maybe an hour and half into the movie, Liza fell asleep and with complete suprise Alex came in. i forgot for a second that this was Alex and Doms apartment too and they were allowed in the apartment any time they wanted. he didnt see me but i whispered a couple of times "Alex..." no responce "Alex...." i said it again. he turned around and saw me and Liza he noticed Liza was asleep so he whispered. "Hey dude whats up?" before i could say anything he cut me off "wait, where have you been the past week? you havent been home at all.." i cut him off, "i was getting to that.." he stopped to pay attention. "Liza is staying here for a while" "Why?" "Liza was in a shooting." he was silent but i knew he was in shock. i lifted Lizas head up from my lap so i could get up. i gently placed her hed on a pillow and walked towards alex. "you might wanna sit down" i told him the whole story and he was shocked. "Jesus.." he said "yeah." i said back. "well if you two need the place for a little while me and dom can find a place to stay until Liza finds a new place." "seriously Alex, you woud do that for us?" "yea, of course..what she must have gone through must have been horrible..and im sure it was just as bad for you..you must have been worried out of your mind." "yea but as she got better the easier it got." "hey thanks again dude-" i got up and hugged Alex" he gave me a pat on the back and then said "im gonna go call dom and tell him whats going on" "alright" i said. Alex called Dom and left the apartment. i looked back over at Liza..still sleeping. All the sudden Liza starts to say things in her sleep. "David stop..." she said in a playful voice. "you are crazy bubba" she giggled. "dont tease me David" now i knew what she was dreaming about. she started to squirm and i knew what was going on in that dream. i was starting to wish it was reality but it was kind of fun watching her say this stuff in her sleep. she whimpered and then she said somethignthat made me want her even more. "faster"  i immediatly went to her side and woke her up. "Hey" i said. she looked around and then started to realized it was a dream. she frowned. "you woke me up from a good dream" she whined. "I know what you were dreaming about" i smirke. she smirked back. "oh, and whats that?" "it involes you whimpering and saying.." i paused and cleared my voice to make myself sound a little bit like a girl. "David, dont tease me..or Faster david oh my god.." she lauhed and then said "you wanna make that dream reality?" "Gladly"

hey peeps. im supposed to be doing hw rn but i found the time to finish this chapter :) little plot twist at the end huh. beheheh anyways hope u enjoyed this chapter! make sure to vote and comment!

~siena:)