Chapter 14: sleepover part 4

(Warning this chapter contains some mature content if you don't like SMUT then do not read this chapter thx!)
Previously on the sleepover part 3...
Liza's POV-
"David, I dare you and Liza to go in that closet over there for 10 minutes and do whatever you want." Davids face immediately lit up and he gave me a look. "Ok" he grabbed my hand and we both got into the closet. The closet was barely big enough for the two of us. "So..what do you wanna do?" I asked "oh..you know what I wanna do.." he smirks and then he smashes his lips onto mine. He pins me up against the wall and as David was kissing me I didn't notice David was trying to undo the strings to my sweatpants. "David, we don't have time" I said in between breaths. "Oh, we r doing something different" I was confused until David laid me down on the floor. He pulled down my pants and my underwear and started to rub my clit in circles. "Are you ready?" David asked. The pleasure was too good to give him an actual response so I just nodded my head while bitting my lip. David then starts to lick my area passionately. I moaned loudly at the amazing pleasure I was feeling. "You like that?" David said "mmmm" I said as a response. I tried not to moan anymore so no one would hear me. David kept licking and sucking and then eventually stuck a finger inside of me as he sucked on my clit. I bit my lip trying so hard not to moan but what I was feeling felt so good so I let out the tiniest moans hoping the others wouldn't hear. David pumped his finger in and out of me faster and faster and faster and continued to suck at the same time. I was so close and I quietly said "D-David..Davi-d..Da-vid.." I cut myself off with a moan but he knew I was close. I was at the point and David bit my clit and I released all over his finger. He pumped in and out of me a few more times then he licked all of it off of his fingers. "I got you back" David said I could barely speak after what I had experienced. finally after I calmed down I said "David, that was amazing" "glad you liked it" he said back. We had 3 minutes left so David found some towels and we cleaned ourselves up. After we cleaned up we had 1 minutes left so we waited and then randomly David said "Did I ever mention you taste really good?" I bit my lip and we both laughed. Time was finally up and we walked out and joined the rest of the group. "So what'd you guys do?" Zane asked. Me and David looked at each other and said "Oh, nothing." At the same time. Everyone giggled. We continued to play for a couple more rounds then we all agreed to put on a movie. Me and David were cuddling together while watching the movie. We were the only ones still awake so I looked at David and said "I love you David" "I love you too pookie." I loved when he called me that. We continued to cuddle and eventually we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Heyo! Yes I'm still alive lol. I have midterms this week so I'm not gonna update until I get out from school for Christmas break (which is friday) My bday is on Saturday!!!! I'm excited to be 14! Anyways I'm super busy for the next couple of days so don't expect me to update till Christmas break. Stay active!! Make sure to vote and comment!
~Siena:)