Chapter 20: Christmas Morning

Previously on Christmas Eve....
Liza's POV-
I wake up in David's arms. I cuddle a little bit closer to him. He was so warm. He then woke up. "Merry Christmas baby" he said "merry Christmas" we stared at each other for a while and then I said "c'mon" I then pulled him out of bed. We both got up and ran out into the living room to see all of our gifts under the tree. David pulled something out from behind him and I new what it was. He held it over us and he came in for a kiss. After our short kissing session we ran towards the tree in delight. We opened our stockings first and enjoyed our cute little stocking stuffers that we got for each other. We ripped open the gifts we got for each other and the gifts we got from our families (for those of you who are confused, their families shipped them their presents through the mail) once we opened all of our Christmas presents we started to clean up all the wrapping paper. We put all the bags of paper in the garbage and went back inside to make breakfast. We made pancakes, cinnamon rolls, fruit and beacon. Once we were done we got on the couch with blankets and pillows and watched Christmas classic movies.  It was a long day of watching movies, marking jokes, laughs, and holiday cheer. We then started playing some Christmas music and dancing together. We danced around until we got tired then we decided to watch Christmas movies for the rest of the night. "Merry Christmas bubba" "merry Christmas pookie" then a couple hours later we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Hey guys sorry this chapter is rlly short and boring but I was gonna post this on Christmas Day but then I got so wrapped up with family I forgot abt it. A couple days after that I kinda gave up on writing it but now I'm gonna post it. I'm sick rn so don't expect any updates until I get better. Hope u all had a wonderful Christmas or a wonderful holiday!! Make sure to vote and comment!!
~Siena:)