Chapter 21: come over

(Disclaimer: this chapter contains sexual content if u r not into this kind of stuff pls don't read. Thx)
David's POV-
I spent Christmas with Liza and the entire group and I went to celebrate New Years all together. But me and Liza haven't been alone together for a while..if u know what I mean. I call Liza in desperate need of her. Liza didn't pick up the first time but after a couple rings she picked up the second time. "Hello?" "Baby, please please please come over" "why?" "Pleaaaase" "ohhh I know what you want" "oh? And what's that?" I smirk "I'll be over in five" "ok" "love you bye" then she hung up. I got excited just thinking about her. About 5 minutes later I hear my doorbell ring and I run to open it as soon as I open it I see Liza. before I even opened the door I say "hi li-" but I couldn't finish my sentence because she had already started making out with me. Hard. I grabbed her butt and lifted her up. I took her to the bedroom and threw her on the bed. She giggled. I crawled on top of her and continued to make out with her. I took off her shirt and she did the same for me. We made out for a couple more minutes but then I started to unclapse her bra. as soon as her bra was off I slammed my mouth onto her breasts. she moaned so loud which was so fucking sexy. I sucked on her nipples while massaging them. she continued to moan and the more she moaned, the more hard i got. my boner kept growing and it was driving me crazy. i was sick of this,i wanted to be inside of her. i continued to do what i was doing until i felt lizas hands move towards my buttons to my jeans. liza unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. they slipped down my legs. i pulled downmy boxers and got up to get a condom. liza smiled at the sight of my boner and she bit her lip. i got back on top ofher and started too make out with heer again. i started totug on her panties just to teaseher for a bit. i teased her for a while until she said "David..please dont tease me. i need you so bad, please please ple-" before she could finish her sentance i pulled down her panties and i slammed myself inside of her. she replaced the end of her sentance with a loud moan. "Oh my God David-" she moaned again. her moans are so fucking sexy. "fuck baby you feel so good" i said "damn, your so wet" i said a couple more minutes later. we both moaned in pleasure of each other. i went in to start making out with her. she was close, and so was i. i moved my hand down until i reacher her clit and started to rub it in small circles. after a while we both hit our highs at the same time and i collapsed next to her. "I love you' she said" "i love you too" i said. "ready for round two she said" "oh yea baby" and we will just leave it at that.

HELLO HI IM NOT DEAD!!! lol anyways i got logged out of my acc and i couldnt remeber my password and i had a hard time reseting it so ya. anyways i just wanna give a special shoutout to my good friend rricketson, thank you for being my number one supporter and always voting on my stuff. go follow her and show her some loveeee! make sure to vote and comment!!

~Siena:)