The start of something bad

*Over the p.a
"Sa'Raeya Campbell please report to the front office with your things." As a 13 year old girl, you couldn't possibly expect the reason for those words to be so terrible. Walking to the front office, I see my parents waiting impatiently. Once I walk in the office my parents almost immediately grab me, and walk out the door. Confused i asked "Mom, dad....what's going on?"

"Listen Sa'Raeya your dad and I haven't always been honest with you." I stay silent signaling for her to continue. "Remember when you asked us why do both have the same skull tattoo behind our ear and we said it was a dare?" Remembering the day she's referring to i slowly nod. "It's actually a gang. Me and your father were the leaders,but when we found out I was pregnant we had to leave. We didn't want you growing up in that life style. We did some bad things to people, and some want revenge. The biggest threat was our rival mafia. They never liked your father for reasons unknown to me. So they would always provoke us. Until one day we killed their leader. Then everything stopped. Up until today, we received a box outside of the door with some of your things in it with a note from them. It said that they were back and stronger, and that we put a target on your head. Now we're relocating to L.A. We already purchased a house next to my sister in case something like this happened."

Absorbing all of this new information all I can think is wow. "Wait, wait, wait, so you guys are in a gang, you killed someone, and now they want to kill you?" "Pretty muc-" " And we're moving to L.A.!?" "I know it's alot to take in but at least we get a new start right?"

"Woooooow"

*2 years later
Getting off the bus walking up to the front door something didn't feel right. I just can't put my finger on it. I shrug it off thinking it was nothing but my wrong intuition. But when I open the door, what I see is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. My parents tied up and held at gunpoint by a man that seems to have a lighting bolt tattoo on his neck and chocolate brown eyes he looked about 20 with dark hair. Since the man didn't turn around when i opened the door, I take it that he didn't hear me. Gathering all of my strength, I ran to the man and tackled him to the ground. The gun flew out of his hands and I bolted over to grab it. As I got the gun and stood up, I pointed it at the man. He looked over my head and laughed. I turned around, but before I could look, a cloth covered my nose and my vision began to fade. The last thing i heard before I blacked out were the cries of my mother and father. The sound faded, and faded until it was gone.
—————

Soooo what do you guys think of the new plot?? Dont be so harsh it's my first story... Im still learning. But anyywhooo hope you guys enjoyed. See you in chapter two ( That rhymed. I should be a poet lol)