My girl

Raeya's POV
We arrived to our first destination, and boy was i excited, we were at a Stanford's volleyball game! "Vinny, this is the best present ever!" I turned to him and gave him the tightest hug ever. "You're welcome, but this is only the first part." He said with a slight chuckle.

*Skip the game

"That was soooo fun, where to now?" I said as joyful as a kid in a candy store. "Dinner."
"Is that why you wouldn't let me go to the concession stand?" "Yes cause you would've got everything on the menu." He was right, but I wasn't gone let him know that. "No I wouldn't have." He looked at me with raised eyebrows, and I looked at him back. "If you say so bella." His accent sounds so good. It makes me want to actually learn italian.

We made it to the restaurant and let me tell you, I could smell the food before I even opened the door. It smelled delicious. I didn't even realize how hungry i was until the scent hit my nose. We got a table and ordered. I got Shrimp linguine with garlic bread, and Vinny got a t-bone steak with mashed potatoes and asparagus.

After what felt like hours of waiting, the food finally arrived. It tasted even better than it smelled. I tasted every element of the food even the grounds of pepper that were hidden in the sauce. At this moment in my life, i fell even more in-love with food. "I knew that food didn't have a chance when i saw the look on your face once they brought it out."

I slowly looked up to see a laughing Vincent staring me in my face. I looked down at my plate to see if was half gone, then i looked over at his to see that he only ate a piece of his stake and some of his mashed potatoes. "It aint my fault you eat like a sloth." With that being said we both bursted out laughing. Everyone around gave us weird looks. I looked back at Vincent and we laughed even harder.

We arrived to our final destination im thinking. It was a beautiful pond with flowers around it. "Wow." Was all i could manage to say. The sight was amazing. I felt Vincent walk up on the side of me. "How did you find this place?" He looked just as amazed as me. "I found it a few months ago. I was just driving one day, and came across it."

As he was talking i laid on the ground. "What are you doing weirdo." He said to me with laughter in his voice. "What? I've never star gazed before. Now you can stand either stand up there or get down here. The choice is yours." I didn't know what to look for in the sky, so i just admired the glow in each individual star. "Raeya?" Vincent said from the side of me.

"Will you be my girl?"
———————
Sorry for the short chapter, but with school and sports something is better than nothing right? Thank you guys for your patience with this story. I love all of you💕

VOTE

SHARE

& COMMENT

And I'll see you in the next chapter
Peeeaaaaccee loves💕