A Little Throwback Of Life

|Katrina Kennady|

I'm Kate Kennady, but for short friends call me Kate.            Who am I kidding!? I don't have friends from the age of 15. 

I'm 19 years old. I'm a little bit addicted to music and social medias. I'm in love with cats! I'm living in a little house in L.A. and I'm YouTuber.

|Now Little Bit Back To The Past Of My Life|

So I was a normal teenage girl with a normal need in my life. I lived in a big house, in San Diego. Also I have 5 years younger sister named Elisabeth ,but for short I call her Beth. We were happy family and everything was ok. Except one day everything changed.

I was 15 and Beth was 10. Our parents quarreled like never before. I was 15 so I understood what's happening and why are they quarreling, but It was a big shock to my sister. We heard loud noises and screams coming from downstairs. Beth was so scared. She cried non stop. I tried to calm her.

|A Little Bit About My Parents|

Our parents were quarreling because dad always worked to pay money for us and he always cares about me and Beth, but mom doesn't do anything for us. She just spends father's money. She always yells at us and screams that she hate us and we're the worst daughters ever. She always get's drunk and all day spends watching T.V.

So that's why dad is angry to her.

Our dad is business man. He loves me and Beth more than anyone else. He works days and nights to get money for us to pay our school.

|Now Back To The Past Of My Life|

When screams and noises silenced we heard foot steps coming up. Door opened and dad came in. '' Kate! Promise me you will be ok, and you will take care of your sister no matter what! '' He said to me with a serious voice. I saw him almost crying. I just couldn't ask him. '' Dad? Is everything ok? What's going on? '' I looked straight in his eyes. '' I'm driving away. You are staying with mom... '' He looked at Beth and hissed her on forehead. He gave me some money for the first month it will be alright! But I didn't understand why did he gave me money? Is mom-? '' I will miss my little princess, and my little cloud. '' He pointed at Beth and then at me. Dad always called me cloud.

I almost started to cry, but I had to be strong for Beth! Dad walked away looking at us last time and closing the door. I looked out of the window and saw him driving away.

After a couple minutes mom opened the door. '' You sunny cloudy freaking girl! Get out of this house! I don't have money to pay for your school and to give you food. So GET OUT OF HERE.....AND YOU TO Elizabeth! '' She yelled at us. '' Bring everything you need Beth. Go pack. '' I said to Beth still looking into my moms flaming eyes. '' You can't just throw us out of this house mom! Beth's only 10 years old girl! Where are we going to live? '' I started to nervous ,so I asked a lot of questions to mom. Meybe she will let us stay?! '' I don't care! Get out of here! I hate you both and I don't care are you going to die or live somewhere on the street. Anyway you are 15, so you can take care of your sister! '' She screamed at me.

I rolled my eyes away from her and started to pack everything. I hide money in my bag ,cause I didn't wanted to mom see it. I grabbed some clothes, my new  apple laptop what dad gave me on my last birthday. And of course shoes ,my phone, some books and something with what I can not freeze if it's gonna be cold out side.

When I packed my things I helped Beth. And we got away.

I never knew that mom is going to threw us out of the house. I was scared. Thank god It was only 16:00. We went to magazine to buy some food for next day. After this I decided to call dad. I still didn't get why he didn't bring us with him! 

|Phone Call|

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Sorry this person at the moment can't answer your call. Please lea-
|Phone Call/End|

I drooped the phone and I was a little bit angry. " He didn't answer.....Meybe he had some great importance to not bring us with him? " I questioned to my self. "I don't know. " I heard Beth answering my question.

We stayed in abandoned house. There were no people so It was normal place for some weeks. I felt like I'm getting sick ,but I tried to avoid it ,cause Beth needed help.

So after week we started to work, to somehow get money. I felt soo sick and weak. So I asked Elisabeth to go one day without me.  Of course I've got sick, but It was only for a week. We washed cars, we helped in hospitals. We did everything we could.

We were working to get money for like one year! We finally got enough money to move to L.A. When we got there we rent a little flat. We finally could live like normal people. We still worked so hard to get money. We were lucky that under our flat was restaurant with WiFi, so I could see what's happening in the world. I'm literally in love with L.A. 

One day I was sitting in YouTube and saw how happy YouTube makes people. Everyone's watching it and a lot of people are in love with it. I watched a lot of videos. A lot of YouTubers and I decided to make my own channel Kate Kennady(It's a real channel on YouTube) . I worked so hard to make it. And I finally was done. I started to make videos. And people liked it! I was only 16. My sister was proud of me. She was going to a little school. Cause we finally got enough money for school. 

That's Who I Am Now, And That's Who I Was And What I've Done To Make It Come True!

A/N - Hope You liked my little throwback story about Kate! If you still didn't get it then, READ IT AGAIN! And so the Kate or Katrina Kennady, Elisabeth or Beth Kennady. If you wanna know their names and surnames. ;) 

Please vote for this chapter if you liked it and if you want more. Thanks for reading ;))