Chapter 26

Connor's P.O.V.

Well, good morning to myself. Only couple days until Tyler's b-day party. Me, Troye, Joey and Jc. Are ready for the party. I mean It's just fun restaurant.

Joey said that he's going to catch me today at the evening, we're going to buy present for Tyler. And I have no idea what dies he like. I need person who knows everything about him...

Well, I'll ask Joey.

I got out of my comfy bed and changed in my light brown short/jeans and my grey t-shirt with flowered pocket on the left side. I made my hair in 1 minute. Just brushed it and put my hair jell in it. I look like a flop  not gonna lie. But, It's usual me...not gonna lie too.

I laughed to myself and got out of my bathroom.

I went downstairs. Well I know that Kian and Sam left to skate park today. And Ricky's taking Ensy on a little journey. He said 3 days? I don't remember. And he probably already posted his O2L video, cause It's Tuesday!!!

When I got in the kitchen I saw Kate outside trough the window. She's with Jc. They're sitting on the corner of the pool and throwing water at each other. I guess they're trying out the water in pool. I went out too.

"Hey there." I smiled coming out. "Woah! It's so hot outside today." I smiled.

"Yeh, I know..."Kate said throwing water at me too.

"Hey this is my new shirt!" I said pointing at it.

"Well, it won't be new anymore." She laughed.

"Want something to eat guys?" I asked.

"Well, you know me. " She looked at me with her big blue eyes. "And you Jc?" She asked poking his cheeks. Yep, she was telling the truth about poking people cheeks.

"Well, I won't be against eating." He laughed back piking her nose.

"Then we both say yes."She turned to me and said.

"Got it." I smiled.

"Need some help?" She asked me.

"Well, if you can. "I said and she fallowed me.

"Oh wait. I forgot to do one more thing." She said and ran back to Jc.

I heard Jc saying. "What, WAIT!" And then all I heard was big splash of water.

"Hahaha...Jc you look so cold now."She laughed.

"Well maybe it's because it is cold?" He said back angry. But then they both laughed.

I made my way to the kitchen and made coffee for me and Kate. And of course don't forget about poor wet and soaked Jc Caylen. A bottle of Arizona Tea for him. His favorite, Green Tea with Honey.

Then Kate got in laughing. "He looks so funny." She said trough the laugh and I nodded. "Well with what can I help you?" She smiled looking at me.

" Help me to make sandwiches. " He said.

"Oh you lazy mans...Can't do anything without a women. Now I understand why Ensy moved." She smiled pulling me away and making sandwiches on her own. I laughed and got out to see where's Jc. He's acting dead on the grass and freezing from the cold water.

"Jc, sandwiches are ready. " Kate yelled from the kitchen and he quickly stood up, took off his tank top and ran to the kitchen. "AGH! Jc put your clothes on! " Kate yelled.

"Hahaha...but when I took off my t-shirt you didn't say anything. " I said with questionably face to her.

"Well, cause you were going to sleep and I know guys usually sleep like that. So I didn't mind...And Connor it was at December and it was last year." She said and I laughed.