Chapter 11

Ensy's P.O.V. 

Tomorrow's Christmas! Yay! I'm going to Phoenix today. '' Kate! '' I yelled.

'' What? '' I heard her screaming from downstairs.

'' It's one day before Christmas!!! '' I ran down stairs to her. '' I know.... '' She looked sad.

'' What's wrong? '' I asked while biting my lips.

'' Ough...Guys are not coming. But I'm not sad I just-I '' I interrupted her.

'' You want to Connor come, huh? '' Sarcasm from me. Usually I don't talk with sarcasm.

'' No! I mean yes....But not like you think. He needs to help me with-n ugh...nothing! '' She looked so strange. '' Maybe I can help you with it? '' I asked. Maybe she wanna talk with me about she-about thing she's not saying. I think It's nothing she just in love with my brother...

'' No, sorry. It's secret I-I can't tell anyone. It's just hurts.... '' She looked sad. '' What about Connor? Does he know? '' I have to ask.

'' Y-yes.... '' She looked back.

'' So, why the hell you can't tell ME?! '' I looked a little bit angry. '' I'm sorry...Maybe later? You-You can take my car. If you have license.... '' She said trying to change subject. Ok, I'll allow her keep this in secret from me ,but next year she have to tell me! '' Thanks! I have... '' I smiled at her. '' Y-You're welcome. '' She was nervous. Strange person....Anyway she's my Best friend so yeah. She's amazing anyway! I laughed at myself. Maybe I'm the one who's strange? '' So you are going to be alone at Christmas? Why you don't go visit your parents? '' Maybe she finally can tell me about her parents. It's stupid that I don't know anything about her. 

She didn't answer me, she turned around and pretended that she didn't hear me. I'm not going to re-ask. SHE HEARD ME! Why she doesn't want to talk about parents? I tried to ask her but-

'' Beth! Wake up! '' She ran upstairs. '' Wow! Thanks for an great answer! '' Sarcasm from me AGAIN! I need to stop. Pleeeeeease Ensy stop! 

Ok, I have to get ready! 

|2 Hours Latter| 

'' I'm done! '' I yelled and saw Beth coming in. '' Have a nice ride. Kate's outside she's talking on the phone with Joey. They're getting pretty close friends... '' She's so nice. '' Beth...maybe you can tell me please what's going on with Kate? I mean do you know what she's hiding with Connor? '' I asked her.

'' No...I don't know. '' She looked confused. '' Oh....Thank's anyway.... '' I gasped

'' Yeah! No problem... '' She smiled. 

'' Beth. Sorry that I'm asking, but......Why Kate don't wanna talk about your parents? Why aren't you two celebrating with them? '' I asked and saw her happy face changed to sad. OMG! I made her sad. What if it's bad and I forced her to remember it....F***!

'' Mhh....Ough.... '' She almost started to cry. '' OMG! Sorry If i forced you. You don't have to.... '' I said. 

'' That's ok....'' She mumbled and sat on my bed.

'' When I was 10 years old my parents- 
|After story| 

-And then she found out that he's dead. He got in a car accident. I cried all day. Dad was only one who was important to me. I loved him so much...Now I have only Kate and she's my everything. I know how she feels when you talk about parents. After that day she promised to never cry. Please...don't talk about parents with her. She's so sad when she thinks about it... '' She looked so sad. '' OMG! I didn't know...I'm so sorry. '' I hugged Beth. 

'' You probably have to go... '' She smiled. I took my bag and went outside. I sat in car and drove away. Thanks to Kate for giving me her car. 

Kate's P.O.V. 

I walked in house, and turned on music. '' Beth! I have nice news.... '' I yelled and she ran down.

'' What? What is it? '' She looked so hopeful. 

'' Alfie Deyes ,Zoe Sugg, Trevor, Joey and Jc are going to come today. And stay till the New Year. Another guys are going to be here after Christmas. '' I smiled. 

'' ALFIE?!?! OMG! I love him so much! These are going to be my best Christmas ever! '' She was jumping and yelling. '' Hahaha...'' I laughed at her. 

'' Wanna eat something? '' I asked. 

'' Can we please go 'Nando's' today? '' She asked and fell on the floor. 

'' Ok, ok....Stand up you dirty ass. '' I laughed. 

'' Let's GOOO!!! '' She yelled and we got out of house. I locked the doors. 

'' Mathew we are going for some food. Gonna be back in couple hours. '' I said while holding button on security panel. '' Got it! '' I heard him. 

'' LET'S GOO! '' She yelled.

'' Hey, don't be like a baby. You're 15! '' I laughed.

'' Yeah! Yeah! Whateva! '' She laughed too.

When we got to the 'Nando's'. I ordered Avocado and Green Bean salad. Beth ordered Prego Steak Roll. We got Coffee. After a couple minutes I realized that In front of me right next to another table is sitting Rebecca. '' Hey Rebecca! '' I said and went on her way. 

'' Hey! '' She yelled. 

'' Hi. '' - '' Heya! '' Troye and Jack said to me. 

'' Oh...hey guys! '' I smiled.

'' Y-You are Kate Kennady! '' Jack looked strange. 

'' Another fan-girl. '' Rebecca laughed. 

'' Khem....Got it! '' I smiled and he still couldn't stop looking at me. 

'' Can we sit next to you guys? ''  I asked.

'' We? '' Troye asked confused. 

'' Oh...yeah, you don't know my sister Beth. '' I took her hand. ''Come here. '' I laughed.

'' Ok..Ok. '' She laughed too. 

'' Wow! You have sister? Amazing! '' Rebecca smiled.

'' So can we sit here? '' I asked.

'' Of course you can. '' Troye said and winked at me. '' Am...ok. '' I mumbled looking strange at him. I mean...I know he's gay. But.  Whuuut?

We talked more than two hours! '' Oh s***! '' I yelled. 

'' What happened? '' Jack asked me. 

'' I totally forgot that Jc, Trevor, Alfie, Joey and Zoe are coming over to our house! '' I said. 

'' Omg! Me too.. '' Beth said. 

'' Ok, we have to run. See ya letter guys. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! '' I smiled and we run away. '' Byeeeez! '' I heard guys.