Chapter 8

Ensy's P.O.V.

I woke up but I didn't wanted to open my eyes. I heard noise in my room. I know It's Kian or Connor again...I tried to look like I'm sleeping and listen. When they came closer to me I quickly grabbed my pillow and hit one of them. '' Ouch! What's that for?! '' I saw Sam and Kian in my room. '' Omg! Sorry Sam, I forgot about your arm. I just thought you are going to do something. '' I apologized. '' We just wanted to film a vine. '' He said while looking is his arm ok. '' Sorry... '' I mumbled. '' It's ok. Anyway's how's the video Kian? '' He asked. '' So funny. Especially that moment when she hit you. '' He laughed. I took my phone and saw two missed calls. First is from my mom and another one is from Kate. I'll call her back latter. Now I have to call mom and I need something to eat. I'm too lazy! '' Connor!!! '' I yelled and WOW he ran in. '' What? '' He asked me. '' Amm...Can you make me something to eat please? And coffee too.. '' I smiled and he looked pissed off, but he's my brother so GO DO IT MAN! He went out and another guys still were here in my room. '' What are you two waiting for? Some special invite? '' I looked angry and pointed at the door. They got out. Now finally I can call mom.

-'' Hi darling! ''

'' Hi, mom. ''

-'' How are you? ''

'' I'm good. So you wanted something? Or you just called me to talk. ''

-'' Actually I wanted to say that I'm moving, I mean I'm selling your apartments, but I need those documents. I don't know where they are. Please tell me. ''

'' YOU WHAT?! It's my flat! Why are you moving? '' I asked. She can't just sell my apartments!

-'' Well I'm moving to new house in Phoenix. So bye ,bye L.A. And sorry that I'm selling your flat....You live with Connor anyway! ''

'' Yeah, but I wanted to go back to my flat next week. ''

-'' Maybe found a new flat, or maybe house. Darling, you need house better than that. You need something like boys have! ''

'' Oh, It's actually not bad Idea....Thanks mom. Have a nice trip to Phoenix.''

-'' Wait! So where are the documents?! ''

" In the third drawer next to my bed."

-" Thanks, bye!" She ended the call.

She's selling my apartments. Cool! Now I need to find new flat. (Sarcasm) And yeah, better be house! But first I need to go shower.

Ricky's P.O.V.

'' Go Sam. '' I heard Kian. I just woke up and they are filming video? Gosh! '' I'm not sleeping! And stop filming vines. '' I yelled and they ran out of my room. Hate when Kian and Sam are in O2L's house together. They just can't stop pranking everybody.

I stood up from bed and put on my clothes. I'm so bored. I got down stairs and sat on the sofa. I saw Connor making something to eat. '' Ensy? '' I asked and laughed. '' How do you think?! '' He laughed. '' Yeah...being brother with sister who lives in the same house is tough thing. '' I smiled and decided to help him. '' So what are you making? '' I asked while starting to help, I usually do everything wrong so It's a problem for me. '' Oh, just some sandwiches and coffee. Can you please make coffee? '' He asked and pointed at Ensy's favorite cup. Actually It's mine but ok. I'm using Connor's ,Ensy's using mine, Jc's using Ensy's. '' Ok, I'm on my way to MY cup. '' I laughed.

'' Thanks. '' He mumbled.

I saw Ensy coming down. '' Nice socks Ensy. '' I smiled. She has Pokemon's on those. And Pokemon's are my weakness. '' Thanks, so Connor do you know why Kate called me? '' She asked him.