Chapter 19

Kate's P.O.V. 

Woke up at 5:00 a.m. DEFINITELY NOT ME! Thank God now I feel better...But sad that It's last day in Hawaii. Or probably I can say last 7 hours in Hawaii plus one hour till we are in the sky. So yeah...Last hours are in count. 

I guess yesterday I made all guys last day worst day and I feel so sorry. I'm terrible friend. I had to stay at the hotel. Beth was right. Oh, and yeah. My pills. I have to take these all week. Agh...Why I bought that water?! 

Latter I got ready ,packed all my suitcases. I mean, I have two. One for clothes and another stuff, and one for technology for filming, but It's not that big. 

I got my pills and started to get ready for today. I mean I wanna go for a walk and then just sit on the beach and have some fun. I guess everyone will go somewhere to hangout cause I ruined everything yesterday. 

I did my make-up and got some clothes. I got my jeans shorts on and my red t-shirt. 

I took my camera to film my last day in Hawaii and my phone with earphones. I LOVE Trevor's new song! It's not really new, cause It was out at January ,but I LOVE IT! #BuyTheDarkSideOniTunes 

I got outside, went to coffee shop and got coffee, It's 6:10! It's not me! I sleep until it's 13:00. Huh, strange...

After I got my coffee I went to the beach for a little walk. It's quiet here when everyone's sleeping. 

I was far from our hotel and saw someone at the beach, is-is it ENSY?! 

'' Hey! '' I yelled and ran to her. '' Why are you up so early? '' 

'' I have the same question for sleepy queen. You never got up that early! '' She laughed.

'' I know...I shocked myself too. '' I laughed. '' So...what are you doing here? '' 

'' Well, I got up early cause I couldn't sleep. After yesterday I'm a bit worried about you. So I decided to run.''

'' Well, I see you choose the same place where I was running with Connor. '' I laughed.

'' Yeah-wait! How are you feeling? Did you take pills what doctor gave you? '' She cut herself and started to question me.

'' Ensy, no need to be worry. I'm ok, I'm feeling fine. I took pills. '' 

'' And what are YOU doing here? '' She re-asked my question.

'' I packed my suitcase and decided to walk by the ocean. '' 

'' That's nice. Amm...Maybe you wanna go walk around city? It would be fun. '' She asked.

'' Yeah. '' I smiled.

'' Ok, but I need to change so can we get back to hotel and then go? '' 

'' Sure. '' 

When we got to hotel Ensy run to her room she's in 1st house and I'm in 2nd. I decided to go to my room too and check did I pack everything. Cause I'm not sure.

.

.

.

.

So I got to my room and checked everything, I guess I packed all I needed. Then I got text from Ensy.

From - Ensy <3

Hey, is it ok if Ricky and Sam will come with us? ;)

I was thinking, and why not? Except I thought they are going to go somewhere without me cause I ruined their day...