Chapter 32

Connor's P.O.V. 

'' Will You Be Mine? '' I asked her. 

'' Yes. Connor...Of Course! '' She put her hands around my neck and kissed me back. 

'' Kate, I've always wanted to kiss you like this. '' I smiled trough the kiss while mumbling. She pulled away and laughed. 

'' Oh really? '' 

'' Mhm... '' I winked and she poked my stomach. 

'' Hey, I didn't even realize we were already moving. '' She pointed outside.

'' Oh, yeah... '' I rose my eyebrows. She looked at me biting her lip. '' What? '' I laughed.

'' No, nothing...It's just strange to realize all this just happened. '' She smiled. I put my hand around her shoulder and kissed her cheek. 

'' Huh...Yeah, I know. '' I laughed.

.

.

'' I know you want me take a picture of you in front of this beautiful London. '' I looked in her eyes and she nodded. I took my phone out and snapped a picture. 

'' You look frantastic in it. '' I smiled and she laughed. 

'' Always loved this word. '' 

'' What? Frantastic? '' 

'' Yeah, sounds funny. '' She giggled. 

'' Well, I'm gonna took another pretty picture of London. Gonna post it in my Instagram...Maybe '' I said and looked for pretty view. (Picture On The Side------>

.

.

.

.

.

We're almost down. Now we're sitting in awkward silence not even looking at each other. So thins is how you feel when you have a girlfriend. It's like world just changed for me. A bit...Like my sadness just had gone. 

'' Connor, maybe we shouldn't tell anyone for now? '' Kate asked sitting down next to me.

'' About what? '' I asked back.

'' About 'us' . ''

'' I was thinking of the same. '' I just don't think guys would be that happy to know about it now. And also I don't want people freak out about those ship names and all that stuff like it was when Kian started dating Andrea. '' Let's tell them when we are ready. '' I smiled and pulled her in a little hug.

'' You are dumb arse, y'know.'' She laughed.

'' Why? '' I asked. 

'' Look at your camera. '' She pointed at it and yep! I am dumb ass. My camera was filming all the time. All the time since cafe. '' This is going to be funny video to watch. '' She laughed.

'' So in front of friends act like usual, and when alone then like not- '' 

'' Hey, we'll work it out! '' She interrupted me laughing. '' You don't have to think of it. Just act like you always did. '' 

Kate's P.O.V. 

'' Got it boss. '' He laughed and we were already down. We got out and went back to the metro. While walking in the silence Connor smiled at me. 

'' What? '' I asked.

'' You have Train in an hour. '' He said and my smiled faded away. 

'' Nice sleep Katrina. '' I said to myself throwing my hand up in the sky.