Chapter 21

Ensy's P.O.V. 

I heard noises downstairs I guess Kate is home. Hope she got chicken, cause I'm not going to shop right now. I feel bad that we quarrel. I know she tried to help me, and I yelled at her for that. I need to apologize to her.
I got out of my room in my home clothes. I was in my light-orange tank top and my white shorts. And I was in my Pokemon socks. I don't like wearing shoes in the house. 

I got out of my room and saw Kate standing there. 
'' Listen Ensy-'' I interrupted her.
'' Kate I-'' And we both said together.
'' I'm sorry. '' We looked at each other and laughed.
'' I'm so sorry. I know you tried to help...Friends? '' I asked and she laughed.
'' Friends? BEST FRIENDS!!! '' She yelled and hugged me. '' Now, go make that chicken women!!! '' She yelled and I laughed.

I'm happy that we're friends again. We got downstairs and I saw that cat in the house again.
I pointed at it but Kate cut me off.
'' Don't touch that Cat!'' She yelled. '' It's Roxio. My cat. For now...While I don't find him mistress. '' She said.
'' Awwhhh... He's so cute!!! '' I shouted.
'' Ok, now I want something to eat. It's 19:30 and I'm so hungry!!! '' Kate yelled and I ran to kitchen. 

I was making chicken when Roxio jumped on the table and started to lick it.
'' Roxio. Stop, It's human food. '' I laughed and pulled him off the table. 
I continued making chicken, when Beth turned on music. '' Oh, yeah! '' She yelled and we laughed. It was one of my favorite songs. By 5SOS 'She Looks So Perfect' . We all started to dance. I guess I look funny dancing in the kitchen while making chicken. Because Girls are laughing.

Well, I was almost done with my food when.
'' WHERE'S FOOD?! '' 
'' CONNOR?! '' I yelled. He ran in our house yelling about food. Typical Connor, but who said it to him?
'' I was kidding you FOOD ADDICT! '' Kate yelled laughing.
'' So you lied about chicken? '' He looked sad.
'' No, I lied about-Wait! How you got here?! '' She asked him.
'' Well, I took Ricky's car while he's filming his video for Sunday. '' He smiled.
'' YOU FREAK! '' Beth yelled. 
'' So you have chicken? '' He asked again.
'' Yes. '' Kate mumbled.
'' You premised me! '' He yelled pointing at her.
'' I didn't promise anything...I said 'we'll see' '' Kate yelled.
'' Well, he's here so... '' I said and looked at Kate. She have to continue my sentence.
'' You're getting chicken. '' She rolled her eyes. 

I started to clean up the table and put chicken in the oven. Kate helped me to serve the table. Beth was choosing the music while Connor was sitting in our WiFi. 
Couple minutes latter everything was done.

'' Everything's ready! '' I yelled and everyone got by the table. They sat down and I served chicken.
'' Roxio GET OFF! '' I yelled and wanted to pull him of the table but...
'' DON'T TOUCH CAT! '' Connor and Kate yelled at the same time. That was so laud. My ear hurts.
'' Guys, chill. It's just a cat. '' Beth laughed.
'' Sorry. '' Kate laughed.
'' So this is Roxio? He's so cute! '' Connor asked us and got him in his hands. 
'' Yep, but he's here until I found him a mistress. '' Kate smiled while petting Roxio.
'' You can keep him. '' He said. And yeah, why can't she just keep him?
'' Well, I'm gonna travel a lot and I don't know with who can I leave him... '' She mumbled.
'' You can leave him at our friends house. They always are keeping Wishbone when we're gone. '' Connor said.
'' Well, I need to think about this... '' She mumbled and we started to eat. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
When we finished our food we were sitting on the sofa. Except Kate. She was cleaning the table and washing dishes. We don't have washing machine. We were watching my favorite show 'Teen Wolf' . 
'' So, can I stay this night at your house please? '' Connor asked me.
'' Yeah, you can. We don't mind... '' 
'' Yay! I'm sleeping in one room with cat. '' He said smiling.
'' Nope, Roxio already is sleeping in Kate's room. '' I ruined his hope. '' So Connor. It may seem strange that I'm asking you, but do you like Kate? I mean you're good friends. And you two seem to disappear somewhere every time. '' I whispered. Hope Kate didn't hear that.
'' We're just friends Ensy. That we disappear means we have something to do or we have to go somewhere. Just-JUST DON'T ASK! '' He whispered back. I guess they ARE just friends. Cause I see when everyone asks them something like that they always get annoyed and yeah, I'm talking about BOTH of them. 
'' Well, Ok. '' I rolled my eyes and layed against the sofa's pillow. (Yeah sounds strange I know) 
'' I'm gonna go help Katrina. '' He stood up and got the kitchen. WOAH?! Katrina? Yeah, actually...It's strange to call her Katrina. But it's her full name!