Chapter 3

Kate's P.O.V. 

I woke from storm. What time is it? I looked at my phone and It was 6:20 a.m. I've slept only four hours? It's so strange. I guess I'm not gonna sleep anymore. Oh...I didn't meet Tyler last night. I hope one day I'll meet him. I stood up from bed. Went into shower. Dressed up and went out of my room. I am in my favorite trousers and Mickey mouse top. I don't know what's wrong with me. Why can't I sleep? I'm tired. I went into kitchen and made coffee. '' And for me too! '' I heard Beth screaming. Oh, Yeah, right! It's 7:00 a.m. she's going to school.... '' Wow! Nice top. I forgot that you have it. Long time ago haven't seen you in it. '' She went out of her room and smiled. '' Yeah, thanks. '' I smiled back. '' Happy Birthday again sis! '' She hugged me. '' Thaaaaaanks! '' I laughed. '' So you saw my present? '' She asked me. '' Not yet! I was tired when I got home, so I didn't watch. But I'm gonna go after it right now. '' I smiled and went into my room. I looked under my bed and saw birthday box. I opened it and I can't imagine she made it! '' Omg! Thank you so much. It's so amazing! '' I looked at present and almost started to cry. She made snippets from different photos on one big paper. It's amazing! Here's photos of me and her when I was only 8 years old and she was a little 3 years old baby... How cute! I ran out of room and hugged her. '' Thanks! Sis! I love you so much! You're the best! Where did you find these photos? '' I asked her. '' When mom....when she threw us out I took things. And under my bed I always had our photos. Dad always gave those to me. I promised him that I'm gonna save these pictures. So yeah! Here they are. '' She smiled at me. '' Omg! It's so cute! Thank you! '' I smiled back. '' Ok! Here's your coffee. I'm going to school! '' She said and gave me cup of coffee. '' Wait! But how about your coffee? '' I asked her. '' Oh! I don't want anymore. I have to go. Bye! '' She opened outdoors and went away. 

I sat on the sofa opened my laptop while drinking coffee. I was searching for some Ideas for my today's video. What about-? 'NOO!' But how about what-? 'NOOO! YOU HAVE TO FIND SOMETHING ORIGINAL!' Shut up brain!!! 

I was searching for Ideas and finally found one. What time is-? OMG!!! It's 12:30 p.m. That was fast! I guess I was too busy with searching idea for my video. I have to call Joey. Yeah! I know I don't know his number ,but I still can send him E-Mail and ask...I laughed at myself and send Joey E-Mail.

To - @JoeyGraceffa

Hey, Joey.

I wanted to ask you your number. I have to call you! ;) Send me please.... 

After couple minutes he sent me his number and now I can call him.

'' Hey Joeyanya! '' 

-'' Heeeey Guuurl! How's your day? '' 

'' Good! So....What are you planing for today? '' 

-'' Oh!!! Wanna ask me out on a date?! It's hard to get me, I'm really- '' 

'' Joey! I'm serious! '' I laughed in the phone.

-'' I'm nothing. Just woke up ,met Sawyer and now we're going for breakfast. And yeah! Before you ask...I know It's 12:40 p.m. but I still think that's breakfast. Don't judge me! '' 

'' I'm not! I haven't eaten breakfast too... '' I laughed again. 

-'' So you wanted something...? '' 

'' Oh! Yeah, so I was thinking what to do for my video today, and....maybe you wanna make collab with me today? I was searching for Idea and found 7 second challenge. ''

-'' Omg guuurl! Me and you in one video? It's perfect Idea! Send me message of your street I'm gonna be there in an hour. '' 

'' Ok! Then see ya latter. And again. Thanks Joey! ''