Chapter 20

Kate's P.O.V. 

'' I'M HOOOOOOOME!!! OMG! '' I ran in and jumped on the sofa. '' I'm never leaving this house. '' I hugged pillow and looked around. '' But at the same time. I miss Hawaii and meeting fans. It was amazing, expecilay when I met Rob. '' I said. 

'' Well, I'm happy to be home. It fun here in L.A. '' Beth smiled and got upstairs to unpack her suitcase.

'' Ensy, are you ok? '' She looked so sad, I guess It's because of brake up...

'' I-I'm fine. I was little bit distracted.'' She smiled at me.

'' About what? '' I asked and she sat down next to me.

'' Well, I was thinking why that nice girl edited that photo. I mean no one knows that I was with Ricky. '' She said and actually I started to think about it too.

'' What if she just don't want you to be with anyone. Maybe she's a hater? '' 

'' It could be but, that was evil. Now everyone thinks that I'm kisser or that I'm using boys for fun. You know It's not true! I love Ricky, but I'm not going to forgive him this...'' I saw tears in her eyes. Well, I guess I have to say. I guess she didn't see.

'' Didin't you see my latest tweets? '' I asked.

'' No, I didn't go to twitter because I guess there's so many hate comments... '' She said and looked at her phone. I took her phone and found my tweets. Then I showed her. '' You did it?! HOW?! '' She asked hugging me.

'' Connor's laptop. That's why I needed it. '' I smiled. She still was hugging me with her warm arms around my waist. 

'' Thanks, and now Ricky will see it! ''

'' He maybe knows already... '' I said compromising my face.

'' WHAT?! You showed him?! '' She yelled.

'' Kinda, sorta, maybe.... '' I said pausing every word and compromising my face even more.

'' KATE!!! '' She yelled at me.

'' It wasn't just me! Kian did it too! Actually he did the worst part, I showed him and said something to Ricky, but Kian started to Yell and pointed at the picture. So basically It wasn't me... '' I said but she was angry at me anyway.

'' Kate, I said not to show him! '' She said in angry voice.

'' But couple minutes ago you said that It's good that he'll see it. And It was MY twitter. '' 

'' Yes, but I didn't want YOU to show him in personally.'' She said and stood up from the couch.

'' Isn't it good that he's going to ask you to forgive him and going to apologize to you? '' I shouted. I'm a bit mad at her too. I thought she would understand that I'm trying to HELP! 

'' No, cause I WON'T FORGIVE HIM! '' She yelled and I just got away. I'm trying to help her get Ricky back, cause they love each other, but I guess she doesn't need any help... She just want this to happen accidentally!

I got in my room and jumped on bed angry. I need to calm down. 

I got out on my balcony. It's nice look at mountains so It always calms me down. 

.

.

.

.

.

I was looking at mountains 3 hours, and It's getting dark. So I probably have to go in. But I got message.