Chapter 37

Kate's P.O.V. 

Next morning I woke up at 6:00 a.m. and I have taxi in couple minutes. Yeah, I just need to dress up and I am ready for the flight. I don't usually put much make up on when I am flying. I just use bronzer and mascara. 

I got ready when I heard my room doors open. I totally knew how was it. I gave him my keys yesterday. He walked in as I was staying in front of my mirror in bed room. 

'' Coonor... '' I groaned. He kissed me on the neck. '' Stop... '' I said.

'' You usually liked that. '' He rose his eyebrows.

'' Sorry, I'm just not in the mood. '' I sat on my bed my suitcase already packed. '' Flying back and missing you for almost a MONTH. '' I said.

'' Hey, you have a lot of friends there. And I saw the video when you all were in gym. That was funny. '' I would like to tell him. He would understand that I can't do anything crazy, cause I am pregnant. I don't even know how to do everything. What to do? Should I go to the doctor? Maybe I should tell someone? 

'' Yeah it was... '' I crossed my arms.

'' Ok, I guess your taxi is already here.'' He watched out of the window and I got up. He took my suitcase as we went downstairs. No one was in lobby so before get out he kissed me as I smiled and went outside. I waved him off and saw him get back upstairs. 

|Back In L.A.|

I went outside where I met couple fans again. That made me feel happy...I got a lot of lovely presents and took some pictures. I have those quiet fans. They are not crazy and yelling. I guess I am just a person that people understand that they will always have a chance to meet.

And after little meet and greet I walked to my taxi.

.

.

.

When I finally was home I got in and saw Joey, Sawyer, Meghan, Kalel, Anthony and a lot of others meet me. 

'' What's this for? '' I asked laughing and giving Joey the first hug after that next was Ensy and the others. 

'' For you. Go upstairs to your room. '' They said as I made confused face and walked upstairs.

Ensy's P.O.V. (Long time no see ,huh?)

We decorated her room. I mean...Patricia did it. She was so nice and happy to make it for her. And yeah...After that we have bad news too. Patricia is leaving to New York and I think she's worried to say about it to her. But we'll work it out somehow. But now.... Kate walked upstairs as we all waited for reaction. Kalel and Anthony decided to help and Meghan, David, Ingrid and others too. But first of all it was Joey's idea. He said she always wanted a big present from all her friends. And now we made it. 

''OMG! GUYS I LOVE YOU! '' She yelled from her room as we all laughed. She came back standing on the stairs so happy her eyes shining dark blue whatever that means I saw she was so happy. '' Who was-? '' She asked as we all pointed at Joey. She ran to him and hugged him so hard. '' You are the best best best friend I ever had Joey Graceffa. '' She said while hugging him. 

'' We couldn't make it without Patricia. '' He pointed at her as Kate smiled.

'' Thank you....THANK YOU EVERYONE. You are the best friends I ever had. '' I felt my eyes watering as I hugged her. 

''But we have a little thing to say... '' I said a bit sadly as her smile faded away. Everyone stood in the room quietly as Patricia took Kate's hand and they both sat on the couch.