Chapter 38

A/N -So this chapter is kinda surprise. I didn't tell anyone I was going to write it cause I have one friend of mine that loves this book and reads it. So I wanted to dedicate it to her. Happy Birthday Beth! ;)
But of course I love all of you guys! And this is so crazaaaay when I see that people actually read my book. And now were on 7.7 K! This is insane! Thank you all so, so, so, so, so much! ;*

Kate's P.O.V.

|June 24th|

O2L are finally back from the tour. I haven't seen Connor yet cause I bet they were tired when they got back. And I am scared too. Joey said that I have to tell Connor everything, before Vidcon. And I really don't wanna do that!

I haven't even texted him.

I went downstairs after finishing my video and updating it. I got a little annulment to make so I posted my video on Wednesday. 

When I got down I heard someone talking outside the doors. I guess It was Ensy...I went closer to the doors when It smashed open and O2L guys run in hugging me so tight that my inside was coming outside. ''Heeeey guuuuys. '' I made a big smile and hugged them all back. THE BIGGEST GROUP HUG! '' How was the tour? '' I asked.
'' Great. '' Ricky said smiling. 
'' Poor Sam. '' I laughed. 
'' It wasn't my fault! Connor wasn't standing straight.  '' He laughed. 
'' What? Me!? You should watch how you are doing your back-flips. '' He laughed a bit offended. 
'' And how was the tour to the 'Capilano Suspension Bridge' ?'' I asked smiling.
'' Soooo awesome!!! '' Jc yelled hugging me again and lifting up what made me laugh cause I am pretty heavy. '' Did you see my video with back-flip on it? '' He asked.
'' SURE THINGS I SAW! '' I yelled offended. '' How couldn't I?! '' I rose my eyebrows as he hugged me on the side. Cute. '' I like your hair doe. '' I smiled and poked Jc in the stomach. ''But especially Kian's hair. Looks nice braah. '' I laughed and playfully hit him in the arm. '' Also I saw pictures of you all getting a new style in world. '' I laughed looking at Trevor. '' Bandanas, huh? '' I giggled looking at Connor and poking him. '' Did not believe you actually did something with these all cray crays... '' I smiled. 
'' Well, I pretty like it. Looks cool doesn't it? '' Connor said.
'' Totally! '' Trevor and Ricky shouted at the same time. 
'' My flower crown is ten times better. '' Kian said as I took it and put it in my hair. 
'' What flower crown? I didn't see any... '' I rolled my eyes crossing my arms and guys laughing. '' So you all are getting ready for vidcon? How are you driving?'' I asked. 
'' Well, some of us are going in Ricky's car and some in Kian's car. Why are you asking? '' Jc said/asked.
'' Just thought one or two of you could go with me. I'm just going to be alone in car and It's a bit annoying. '' I smiled.
'' Well, I could probably go. '' Connor smiled. 
'' Good....Anyone else? ''
'' Naaah...I'm with the fat boy! '' Kian yelled.
'' Who are you calling fat ,tall worm?! '' Jc shouted at him. As we all laughed. 
'' Ok, then we should probably get back to pack everything and get ready. We were heading to 'Whole Foods' that why we came here. See you in couple days then.... '' Ricky smiled. 
'' Bye guys! '' I smiled. And they all went away. 

'' BETH!!! '' I yelled. 
'' YEAH? '' She yelled back.
'' Come down here. '' I yelled again. 
In couple seconds I heard her footsteps coming downstairs. 
'' What? '' She asked sitting down on the couch.
'' So, you are going to Vidcon with Trevor? '' I asked. 
'' Mhm... '' She nodded. 
'' Ok, good. And another thing. Here... '' I gave her present. '' Happy Birthday. '' I smiled hugging her. 
'' AWH! You remember! '' She shouted hugging me harder. 
'' How couldn't I?! '' I rose my eyebrows smiling. 

|June 26th|

It's the day we are going to VIDCON. And I am so excited to see Zoe and Alfie there!!! That's going to be BLASTING! Also Tanya and Jim. I just love everything that is VIDCON. Meeting fans, filming videos. And all other stuff.