Chapter 18

Kate's P.O.V.

We walked to the show stage. Actually It isn't like show for O2L. Cause they're just on vocation. But they are going to do little show...and It's starting in an hour. I've got VIP because I'm YouTuber but anyway I'm going to be backstage so I gave it to Patricia. There's a lot of people here. Hope no one saw me. Oh and I see Ricky's here.

"Hey, where have you been?" I took his hand and angrily said.

"Woah! Easy,  I was here to check is everything working. I'm here more than 4 hours. " He tried to calm my anger.

"Oh, sorry." I stopped holding his arm and laughed. "Maybe, I can help somehow? "

"No, we're actually done. " One man said. I know this lower voice. NO WAY! I rose my eye bows.

"Rob?!" I said and he turned around. It's Rob! My friend. He was only one, except Patricia who was my friend and only one who I could trust that much. But latter when Patricia got in that 'Bridge Accident' he and his family left to New York. "No way! "

" Omg, Kate! " He yelled and hugged me tight. He always did that.

"What are you doing here?" I smiled. I just couldn't stop smiling.

"Well, I left my university to study technology on my own in my dads company. And as you can see my first job is here. I'm working with sound on concerts and music. Love my job. What about you? Why are you here? And how do you know Ricky Dillon? "

" I'm here on vocation from my YouTuber job. I'm here with Patricia, Beth, Ensy Lucy White and O2L guys. We know each other. "

"Patricia?!" He yelled. "Isn't she..?!" Oh, yeah. I have to say that she's alive.

"Oh, you don't know. I didn't know too. So after that bridge crashed Patricia survived, but her mom...no. " I said and he nodded.

"I need to see her." He smiled.

"You'll see. Latter, after show" I smiled.

" I still can't believe I see you. How's your family?"

"Well, not that good." I looked sad. "My parents divorced. And dad left. Latter I found out that he's dead. " I hugged him again.

"Khe-we have show in 20 minutes. Kate, where's guys?" Ricky asked me.

"I don't know-wait no, there they are. " I pointed at them.

"Well, I'll work. See ya latter." He smiled and I nodded.

Me and Ricky went to see where guys at.

We all talked for a bit cause we were waiting for Connor. Ensy said when she got away he still was there at the hotel. Well I guess I have to go search for him. Why me? It's stupid, but guys said that they have to get ready and Ensy ran to Patricia so I'm only one who can. AGH!!! Ok, I have to go...

Show's staring in 10 Minutes so I have to hurry. I ran to hotel and saw Connor sitting on the beach.

I went on his way.

"Connor, you have show in 5 minutes. Let's go. It's long way back." I tried to be nice.

"Why you?" He asked and I didn't understand.

"What?"

"Why you are coming after me. You hate me." He still wasn't looking at me ,just staring at horizon of the sea.

"I'm not angry at you. Just saying let's go you have show. Fans need you..."

He nodded and stood up. We walked in silence and didn't even look at each other. But...