Chapter 33

Katrina's P.O.V.

|Five Days Later|

Guys are coming to Zoe's today so I have to move on. I'll go to Caspars apartments. Joey is leaving today cause he has birthday in 3 days. I wish I could be there so that's why I already got him pressent and we celebrated yesterday at one of the Brightons restaurants. I just hope he had the best day yesterday.

I got from my bed, slipped my flats on and get out of the room. I still was in my pajama. I had light grey shorts. They were like Mini Shorts. And I got my light grey tank top with neon light blue line up on it and around in the circle with cute french bulldog in the circle.

I walked the hall to the kitchen what was around the corner, when....

"Guess Who?" Someone closed my eyes and talked in low voice. Sounded like Joey but I know he would make higher voice so probably-

I turned arround and kissed that person on the lips. "Right." He smiled and got his hands off.

" You already are here!" I hugged him tight.

"Yep, others went to the shop, cause it's already 3:00 p.m. sweety." He make last words like old grandfather.

"What? I have to be at Caspar's house in an hour. " I started to panic.

"Awh....Why are you leaving us?" He asked me while comfortimg me by hugging.

"I don't want to but Zoe said if I could then please. "

"That's sad. I don't have my cuddle buddy now." He tried to look sad.

"Hey I am still here for an hour. " I kissed him and he kissed me back not even giving me a break to breathe, so I started breathing heavy as he smiled trought the kiss. I tried to get rid of him, but he still hold our lips pressed at each others. And he laughed. So he wanted to kiss me longer? Ok, I'll make it. I started kissing him back his face went in shock but I saw he liked it. Soon as he was un-controllable he ressted me against the wall and we still didn't brake the kiss. When-

"So, guys. What are we going to watch today?" We heard Tyler asking guys and we heard someone take out keys and slowly open the door. We pulled away still keeping and eye contact and smiling at each other. Zoe walked in and I smiled at her.

"Hey. "

"Oh, hey. You just woke up?" She was shocked.

"Ah...Uh. Yeah. Kinda just did. Hey guys." I smiled and waved to Tyler and Troye.

"Long time no see." Troye ran to me and hugged me like my bones almost cracked.

"Y-yeah..." I couldn't breathe.

"Sorry." He let me free and I nodded in an answer.

" Zoe, I'm going to go pack my stuff." I said and webt in my room.

Then I heard someone open doors. It was Joey.

"Hey. Thanks for yesterday. I know you planned everything." He smiled.

"No problem. I'll do anything for my best friend. " I amiled at him. "Were you sleeping too?" I asked.

"No, I was in kitchen." He said and looked at me.

"Oh...Agh...Did-" I pointed at the doors.

"Yeah." He smiled.

"Oh." Sh*t!!! He saw me and Connor. He stayed quiet." Joey let me explain. Please." I said but he cut me off when I opened my mouth to start.

"I understand. I saw it at the firat day you met him, something flamed between you two. " He smiled and I scratched my back."Actually that was cute." He pointed at the end.