Chapter Three: The Misshun

U wandrd the hallwaes uv the infurmury for a wile, tho u had no ideea were u going. You stop and luk at a map on the wall to help. A tynee dott points to were the infurmury is: all the way in RADEEATER SPRNGS!!??! The rase had ben all the waey in Calfurna, and noew u wer at Radeeater Sprngs? That was myls and myls and myls and myls and myls and myls awaey! Wud u evr sea ur frends agen? U half to ask Mater.

"Mater! Mater, I demand ansrrs!" You screem. Matre comms driving down the hall at the speed of sownd with a worryd eckspreshun on his faec.

"Wut is it, Y/N?" he asksks. "You sownd agry."

"Im sorry Mater its just...Lightning sed he hate me," you say. "I dont meen 2 taek out tis angr on u. But...hoew did I get hear any way?"

"Well, wen u passed out next to Lightning, our teem figred we shuddent leev u on the race trakk, so wee took u to this here Infurmury in Radeeater Sprngs. It wus a loong drive butt we maed it!"

"But...wut abowt my frends?"

"Welll..." Mater lukks down, as iff deap in thot. "We cudnt bring dem. They arent nesisary 4 are grande plan."

"Grande...plan?" You kweschun.

"Yes grande plan. U c, 4 sum thyme now Lightning has ben luckin 4 a speshal car to cary out an impurtint mishun. This car in kweschun has too feal a SPESHAL CUNNEXSHUN with him. You, Y/N, are that carr in kweshchun."

"But but mater wuts my mishun," you ask. "And I dont wanna c Lightning evr agen."

"Well, im afrayd youll hav 2," Mater ses solemly. "We nead u and Lightning to sneek into the Kar Krushing Factury and destry it frum the insid. U will pose as wurkrs their and then blow it up."

"Ok"

"Come on, lemme show ya the resst of the teem." You start to driving downe the hall of the infurmury tords a room full of abowt 5 carses. Wen you entr the room, all butt one car smiles. She haz a sky bleu paint and sparkling eyes, butt they only bore into yurs w/ hatred and maliss.

"Hi," the frist car says, a male with deep bleu paint, liek da oshen. "I'm Doc Hudson. I wuz Lightnings instructer."

"I'm Cruz Ramirez," says the secund car, a yello female. "Im the Lightning second instructr."

The othr 2 carses introdupoose themselvs butt u don't lissen. Yur just stayring at the one car wiff de brite bleu paint. U know who it is, yet u don't say it just yet.

"And im...im Sally Carrera," the car says darkley. "The ONE AND ONLEY Lightning GURLFREND. Dont make it otherwiess, Y/N. or else youll eat my tires."

"Oh yeah?" you retort. You startng to get angrie now. "I think you eat MY tires first! AAAAHHHHH!" U lunj strate at Sally to try and tare her lim frum lim. She puts up a fite, tho, and soon u two are rolling around on the infurmury floar, punching each other with yur tires. Doc Hudson jumps betwean u and brakes up the fite, leevng u both breethng hard and lukking at each other scathingly and venumsly.

"Are u shur this is the rite car, Mater?" Doc asks bewildrdly.

"Um yes," Matre replies. "It just mite take sum...getting used to."

"U got that rite," both you and Sally say at the saem tiem. You look at each other agen wif malis.

"Agreeeed." Says cruz.