Ummm...So That's It.

That's my satirical fanfiction about Lightning McQueen. I think it was epic and um, very well written. I think it's legimately on par with Lord of the Rings, um...Tolkien should take notes. I can't believe the number of reads on it, especially when you look at the work I actually put more effort into and just compare the read count, though I guess it's my own fault because I never work on that stuff. But I will now though. Because this thing is over.

I will be submitting this to the Wattpad Love Story Contest thing, it'll obviously win because it's the best love story ever written. Obviously. 

The last chapter is so awful because I switched the keyboard to French (where the letters are arranged differently) and then undocked it so it was in the middle of the screen, so I couldn't see my writing. So yeah.

Uhhh that's pretty much it. I'm developing a new schedule that incorporates my DrawCast and FrameCast accounts, and it'll go into effect sooner or later. Also, it's my one year Wattpad anniversary today (er, February 9, 2018, day I'm writing this)! Yay! Thanks to my friends for introducing me to it (you know who you are) and thanks to you I've been able to share my ideas for stories with the minimal amount of people that care about them. I can't thank you guys enough and you really are great friends.

So, I hope you enjoyed Lightning McQueen X Reader, and until next time! Find me in the Stormworld!