Chapter Five: The Brekkfist

The neckst mourning u awaycken 2 the smell of yummy gasoline. You see Lightning has alreddy left, so you desid to leev ur roum. When you peek ur hed out the door u see sally carrera, and u scowel. She dusnt waist any time in scowelng bakc.

"Oh, Y/N, Sally, good morng," a voyse says sudenlie. U turn frum Sally and see Doc Hudson smilng in his melonkolly way. "Lets gît downe 2 brekkfest, shall we?"

"O uh sure," u stuttr. Slolee u folluw Doc down the hall, Sally behind u, thou she maeks shur 2 keap hher disstins.

As u approch da eating area u see Lightning takking w/ Cruz Ramirez an Matter. Wen they see u and Sally they back away frum Lighting and sit at anotr tabel but they keap they're ayes on u and sally though. U and Sally louk at eech other and narroew yur winsheeld. Ur enjins flaiear, an u start racing towurdd Lightning tabel at the spead of lite. McQueen loks serrprysd and he jumpps out the way rite as you and Sally crash into the tabel. U are left dazed.

"Y/N!" Lightning rushs tord u. At furst u think he is gonna c if yur ok, but then his worry turns to angr. "How cud u do that? That was vury imachur. Cant u just let Salle and me alone???"

He taeks Sally's weel and pulls her up next to him, reel close like that. U feal ur self getting hotter w anger, but u supresss it and go to anotr tabel with Cruz and doc and mater. Lighng helps Sally get his tabel back uprite.

U lukk spytefully at lightning as he starts taking w Sally, and u remember y u is hating the him. It is cruz how evenchully brakes the silens. "Um, so Y/N, got amy frens back in Calfurna?"

"Yes."

"Mind telling us about 'em?" Mater asksksksksksks.

"Yes."

"Ok"

You guise r Silent for a few minets until a small car coms out of a kitchen w glasses of gasoline 4 all the cars.

"Ah, Luigi," says Lightning. "Thungs for the gasoline man." He taeks a generous glass o' gas and starets drinking. His lips louk sooo hot wen he drinks, and u can't louk away. That is until u see sally staring at you angrly.

When Luigi comes arundd to yur tabel u taik a glass of gasoline and start sipping. It's reel good, and u wer abowt 2 say summing about it when u heer Lightning. "wow Sally this gas is reel good. Yur such a great gas maker"

"Ah gee tanks lightning"

OH MY GOSH SALLY MADE THE GAS, you tink. At wunce u throw the glass across the room and it shatters in Luigi's face. He falls over. He must be ded. Oh well.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR??1!?" Lightning says, making his way ovr 2 yur tabel. He so cute when he's angry, but that dusnt saive yur exhaust pipes frum being in trubbel.

"Uh lighting i can explane..." u start to dukc undr the tabel but u r 2 big, and Lightning stares over u angrily. "Uh I'm allergic to the gasoleen lightning.

"Oh okay" Lightning says, and he drivs away. You let out a breth u ben holding yur hole life, and u sit back down.

After a wile Mater gits up and yells, "Attenshin all Cars! The misshun will start at hi noon today! U shud prepurr yurslef till then, an pleez dont kill each oter pleez. Tanks,"

The cars start takking amongst themslevs about the misshun, but u only stair at Sally with newfound hatrd. Beleev me mater, u think. I wont make no promisses about not killing no one! That sally, that Sally shes going DOWN. And then Lightning McQueen will be alllllllll mien yesssss.....yessssss