Chapter Seven: The Factury

Da blakd shaddo uv deth looms over u and the othur cars, or maybea it was jusst the shaddo uv da Kar Krushing Factury, witch u wer now onlie a few feat frum. Luigi falls over and dies frum feer, and the resst of y'all go insid. The dours are unlokkde 4 sum raisin.

"So how r we sposed 2 blow this up" ask Doc hudson. All round u see carses working and haandlng car partz. They r mindless zomby car, so they don'tnotice you guys.

"Idk," replies Crus Ramirez. How helpful.

"K so dare shud b bom sumwear round hear," you say. "HEY DO ANY OF U CAR NO WER THE BOM IS PLZ AND TY!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!"

"Wow, goud idea Y/N!" say Lightning. "They shurf 2 no!"

"Mufufufufufufu... a voice says. U look at the top of the Kar Krush Factury and see a shadowey car. He drivs out the shaddos revealing...JAKSUN STRORM!!!" You yell becuz u kno yur Cars and that is, without a dout, JAKSUN Strorm.

"Well well well well well well," says jaksun. "It appeer guys wanna blow up the Kar Krushing Factury. Well, u can!"

U breack out in sellibrashun imeedeeitly. Everywun cheers. Litning, Doc,Cruise. U did it. U finally did it! The Kar Krushing Factury wus ded!!! It wus ded! Rilly ded! U wud nevr haff 2 worry bout yur family beeing Kar Krushd agen! Now u cud spend the rest uv ur daze w Lightning McQueen happply and awsumly. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U deside 2 throa praty, and u pass gas to all yur frens. U drink an drunk an drank summore till Cruz passes out 4ever and Doc has to scrape her off da floar.

"HEY U DINT LEMME FINISH IDITS!!!!!!" yellls storm. "U can blow it up if u can get passed ME: the Kar Krushing King!!!" He jump down 2 yur level and lukkk u rite in de aye. He is a car.

He try run u over but u duck out the way And he hits dOC HudsoN INSTAED. Hudson fall to the grownd, nock out but no dead. Litghning lands on top o jaksun and push him 2 the grouwbd. Big misstayck..

"Cars! Seez them!!!," says Jaksun, and the mindless zomby car all rush 4 lightning and u. U try to fite em off but to strong and soon ovrwelmd! Litnigh Mcquueen punch sum with his tires but not enuff, and soon the cars are in a dog pil on you guys. Jaksun Stom get s up and yells "okay good, Cars! Now take them to the Kar Krushing Dungin and reddy them for the Kar Krushing Saramonie!!"

"NO! U CANT TAEK LIGHTNIG AND ME AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!11!!!" Prohtestts u. It is know yoose tho as the mindles zomby car carry u and litnigh into. A dark small room on the sied of the Kar Krishing Factury. They thro u 2 in their and look the door, leefing gards to stand their and maek shur u guise no iscaip. Then, everthong went blakked.

"Lightning lightning are you ok?" Youask soon as you rogain yur sneses. U feel his sleek redd metal against yur tireds. It is cold.

"Lightning?"

"Yeah y/n"

"I'm skared."

"Yeah y/n"